Scoreboard?

tonybologna

Hello. I wanted to ask what's up with the "scoreboard" from this site that has been both very slow loading & scores updating over the past 2-3 weeks? It takes the "Football" scoreboard literally 5+ minutes to load & right now not a single game has been updated with a score. What is causing this problem? I am updated to the latest Firefox & don't have anything blocking the pages from loading & updating. I'm on Windows 7 Home Premium. Thanks.

Edited by tonybologna

The same thing is happening from the scoreboard tonight. Page will not load or loads very very slowly. Doesn't matter if I choose "Football" scores or choose no particular sport at all. This is the 4th straight week this problem has been going on.

At first I thought I had figured out the problem by disabling AdBlock Plus but even doing that doesn't fix the problem. This really needs to be figured out or people will stop coming to the site. Sure hope it's resolved by tomorrow for tomorrow night's games. Does the site need a server upgrade or what? Thanks.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, iamoz said:

If you care to provide your device type, browser and version we can look at it more closely.  We've not experienced anything like what you describe.

device type- Acer Aspire laptop- 4GB RAM

Firefox Browser- v. 56.0.1 64 bit

Same thing is going on tonight as has been too. Not one single football game has a score listed or any updated scores either of course. Thanks.

Edited by tonybologna
  • Like 1