South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Bouldin man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

The Hargis man paper..... So #8 only has 75 attempts on the year in 8 games... That is not near enough for one of the best players on the field every Friday night.

It's that good quality coaching and those secret plays he keeps for special games. He's awful

Old Pirate says, Whitwell is full of themselves, as they should be on a fine season thus far. The Pirates are full of themselves, as they should be on a fine season thus far. This matchup is huge for both teams, Whitwell has a veteran team, the Pirates are young. Neither team has really proven anything yet, this game is a big step forward. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I will try and pop in if Roy doesn't mind me stealing his thunder. :)

I noticed Lee was back with you yesterday.  I got to listen to some but not all of the show.  Enjoyed the interview with Coach Rang.

See if Pirate._.Mike will join yall.  I remember him being on a broadcast you did between Harriman at Moore County playoff game. 

You've got a great memory!  That was about 4 or 5 years ago.  Pirate Mike has an open invitation to jump on with us.  He knows that.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I will try and pop in if Roy doesn't mind me stealing his thunder. :)

I noticed Lee was back with you yesterday.  I got to listen to some but not all of the show.  Enjoyed the interview with Coach Rang.

See if Pirate._.Mike will join yall.  I remember him being on a broadcast you did between Harriman at Moore County playoff game. 

Coach Rang is one of the brightest young minds in Coaching.   He'll have G-P competitive sooner rather than later.

9 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says, Whitwell is full of themselves, as they should be on a fine season thus far. The Pirates are full of themselves, as they should be on a fine season thus far. This matchup is huge for both teams, Whitwell has a veteran team, the Pirates are young. Neither team has really proven anything yet, this game is a big step forward. 

You're are right, both teams have played one real team but Whitwell has to come to Beene Stadium in that atmosphere and hostility to try to prove they deserve the region championship

34 minutes ago, FreeAgent11 said:

Coach Rang is one of the brightest young minds in Coaching.   He'll have G-P competitive sooner rather than later.

One of the smartest people I've ever met, truly a student of the game and an incredible leader. Rang will forever be successful in whatever he does. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TALMAD said:

He walked in front of my store in Dunlap a few times and he is a freak for sure! Hope he gets out of jail in time for the game lol so which coacht poster is he??? Roy???

It looks more like one of those Jasperites we mugged a few weeks back.  I heard he just wandered in from Coalbucket.