McCallie at Baylor (Chattanooga's Rivalry)

Spartan4Life

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Now...now....them Catholic schools don't recruit, AND they certainly don't give STEEP DISCOUNTS to otherwise biblically taught "individuals" in their area that seem to just love to play football. That is blasphemous! That wouldn't happen in Chattanooga, AND it surely doesn't happen in Knoxville either, since Cath North is still a public classified athletic program. Y'all should lay off the poor folks trying to do things "right."

If I had $10 for every time I heard that about our school while I was working sticks on the opposing sidelines, I'd be retired already! When in reality, most of our kids are either "lifers" or darn close to that. I can't speak for the priests n nuns programs, but I'd bet they are most likely the same way. Everybody hates the teams beating them....have to be cheating!

thinkin Booger iinhalin and likin what PrayinWhileURaise'em smokin more and more every day.....wish Booger could grab your hand Friday

Booger just sayin :thumb:

one of, if not the best friday football luvfest in chattaniooga every year if not the state......so easy to catch one the Red Raider or Blue Tornado believers in a state of heighten stress......witness this game many times over the years.....the battle of the khaki pants and polos......if Booger wernt elsewhere, Booger wood be over at suk creek watchin this one.....watchin longhorn run around with the stadium with a B painted on her chest

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

17 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Now...now....them Catholic schools don't recruit, AND they certainly don't give STEEP DISCOUNTS to otherwise biblically taught "individuals" in their area that seem to just love to play football. That is blasphemous! That wouldn't happen in Chattanooga, AND it surely doesn't happen in Knoxville either, since Cath North is still a public classified athletic program. Y'all should lay off the poor folks trying to do things "right."

If I had $10 for every time I heard that about our school while I was working sticks on the opposing sidelines, I'd be retired already! When in reality, most of our kids are either "lifers" or darn close to that. I can't speak for the priests n nuns programs, but I'd bet they are most likely the same way. Everybody hates the teams beating them....have to be cheating!

Your right people are usually jealous of teams better than them. Which is exactly my problem with Boog and his constant nonsense he has posted over the years about Baylor. I can assure you his team has never beaten the teams I associate with in anything so no jealousy on my part. But you should know all this since half your posts are you backing up Boog or praising him. Considering you are from two different schools and cities that seems a little odd doesn't it??

14 hours ago, Booger said:

ant got time to break that run of lingo up.....those Anamorphosis always trip Booger up.....or r  those things called Stenograph......way bove Boogers coprehension neverless

......and Booger was hijackin T way prior to longhorn wantin to engage...

....this hole T thing may cause more seat wigglin than longhorn can get comfortable with

Booger just sayin Boudreauxs_Butt_Paste.jpg

Actually your wrong as usual , Ive been on here two years longer than you. Unlike you though I have a life and don't have time nor the inclination to make 5,000+ posts about high school sports and teams I have nothing to do with. I wont be at Suk creek with a B on my chest as you so eloquently put it in another post. If you were in town I might be inclined to  head over and  and watch your game but every time I've been over there either my car has been broken into or I've been almost mugged. Ill be in S Pitt watching  a  coworkers kid play Whitwell instead.

1 hour ago, tnlonghorn said:

Your right people are usually jealous of teams better than them. Which is exactly my problem with Boog and his constant nonsense he has posted over the years about Baylor. I can assure you his team has never beaten the teams I associate with in anything so no jealousy on my part. But you should know all this since half your posts are you backing up Boog or praising him. Considering you are from two different schools and cities that seems a little odd doesn't it??

I almost chose not to respond to this, but what the heck? Maybe I am a bit odd, who knows? I travel all week, almost every week. I get done with my work and enjoy reading the opinions/comments of the many personalities on CoachT. Booger is one of my favorites to keep up with, simply because he is incredibly entertaining and creative with his posts. I don't have a hatred for his school of choice.....yet. That may start to change after Friday night. :) But, I seriously doubt it. I don't hate Webb, and Sparty is also one of my more enjoyable reads....I enjoy novels. (Been accused of writing a few too!)

Our big rival is CAK, which looks to be staying that way given the coaching carousel we've seen between the two schools recently. But, I don't hate them. They've got a bunch of great kids over there. Not sure what's up all of a sudden with the football, but when you lose the talent they lost from last year's seniors, along with losing Shuler to Asheville late summer, it'll take a bit to right the ship. I'll bet it doesn't take long!

I enjoy many on here that bring a passion and creative approach to the party. There are so many, I'd miss some really good ones, so I don't mean to leave anyone out....Pride, OnB, GBN, Raven, 41, CAK2011, Uknoit2, Bass.....etc, etc...... It is stress relief from the long day for me...with the exception of GB week...lol. I learn a lot about other programs and their rivalries. We didn't have that as much with HS football where I grew up. So, call it odd if you want. I personally don't care.

I'm looking forward to meeting Booger Friday night. We'll get that worked out, and I'll be very happy to get his autograph for you, if you'd like. Here's to Friday Night Lights and all the banter in between!

Edited by RaiseEmRightnPray

1 hour ago, tnlonghorn said:

Actually your wrong as usual , Ive been on here two years longer than you. Unlike you though I have a life and don't have time nor the inclination to make 5,000+ posts about high school sports and teams I have nothing to do with. I wont be at Suk creek with a B on my chest as you so eloquently put it in another post. If you were in town I might be inclined to  head over and  and watch your game but every time I've been over there either my car has been broken into or I've been almost mugged. Ill be in S Pitt watching  a  coworkers kid play Whitwell instead.

Oh I would love to see that game.  We played both and they are good.  I'll have to give SP the edge if 9(I think that is the FB #) is healthy.  That kid is a load.  SP 28  Whitwell 25

McCallie 23

Baylor 17

longhorn been makin up for those postin short comins in the last couple days tho.......Hair A Go Go Beauty Parlor must b cuttin back on stylist

....and Booger tip.....plexiglass windows are a lot more difficult to break into than plastic and ducktape....and the muggins around Vermont avenue r way down....and that hole mugged comment longhorn made ant tru......ant been a purse snatchin in over 2 years...longhorn safe now

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I almost chose not to respond to this, but what the heck? Maybe I am a bit odd, who knows? I travel all week, almost every week. I get done with my work and enjoy reading the opinions/comments of the many personalities on CoachT. Booger is one of my favorites to keep up with, simply because he is incredibly entertaining and creative with his posts. I don't have a hatred for his school of choice.....yet. That may start to change after Friday night. :) But, I seriously doubt it. I don't hate Webb, and Sparty is also one of my more enjoyable reads....I enjoy novels. (Been accused of writing a few too!)

Our big rival is CAK, which looks to be staying that way given the coaching carousel we've seen between the two schools recently. But, I don't hate them. They've got a bunch of great kids over there. Not sure what's up all of a sudden with the football, but when you lose the talent they lost from last year's seniors, along with losing Shuler to Asheville late summer, it'll take a bit to right the ship. I'll bet it doesn't take long!

I enjoy many on here that bring a passion and creative approach to the party. There are so many, I'd miss some really good ones, so I don't mean to leave anyone out....Pride, OnB, GBN, Raven, 41, CAK2011, Uknoit2, Bass.....etc, etc...... It is stress relief from the long day for me...with the exception of GB week...lol. I learn a lot about other programs and their rivalries. We didn't have that as much with HS football where I grew up. So, call it odd if you want. I personally don't care.

I'm looking forward to meeting Booger Friday night. We'll get that worked out, and I'll be very happy to get his autograph for you, if you'd like. Here's to Friday Night Lights and all the banter in between!

Appreciate that! Let me know how meeting booger goes haha.