McCallie at Baylor (Chattanooga's Rivalry)

Spartan4Life

from what i have heard, Baylor has some injured players back.     If the game had been played earlier it would have been ugly.   Now they have a chance in a low scoring affair.    Turnovers key for Baylor to win because it will be very difficult for them to score more than 21 in this game. 

4 hours ago, tnlonghorn said:

Your right people are usually jealous of teams better than them. Which is exactly my problem with Boog and his constant nonsense he has posted over the years about Baylor. I can assure you his team has never beaten the teams I associate with in anything so no jealousy on my part. 

Booger just sayin mas.jpg

I think that in order for Baylor to win, they must sell out to stop the McCallie running game.

The McCallie sophomore QB is much better at running the ball than passing. If Baylor could force McCallie into a lot of passing situations, I could see the talented Baylor DB's making some plays.

With McCallie's tailback hurt and being replaced by a freshman, a sophomore QB & at least 3 (maybe 4) sophomores on the O-line, Baylor may have a much better chance to win this game than I originally thought.

24 minutes ago, warhawk said:

from what i have heard, Baylor has some injured players back.     If the game had been played earlier it would have been ugly.   Now they have a chance in a low scoring affair.    Turnovers key for Baylor to win because it will be very difficult for them to score more than 21 in this game. 

Completely agree. 

17 minutes ago, OLDad said:

I think that in order for Baylor to win, they must sell out to stop the McCallie running game.

The McCallie sophomore QB is much better at running the ball than passing. If Baylor could force McCallie into a lot of passing situations, I could see the talented Baylor DB's making some plays.

With McCallie's tailback hurt and being replaced by a freshman, a sophomore QB & at least 3 (maybe 4) sophomores on the O-line, Baylor may have a much better chance to win this game than I originally thought.

That should be the gameplan. Force them into 3rd in long. If Baylor can do that all night they will win. If McCallie can stay in front of the chains they will win. 

4 hours ago, Booger said:

Blue Tornados on the Red Raiders another year

and Sparty goes into hidin for another week

thats a Booger Pickin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Booger - (teeth grind) - I have no idea what your deal is, but at least get it right - it's the Blue Tornado, not Tornados. It's OK that you are weird, just please be accurate.

25 minutes ago, oldwiseone said:

Booger - (teeth grind) - I have no idea what your deal is, but at least get it right - it's the Blue Tornado, not Tornados. It's OK that you are weird, just please be accurate.

Boogers extreme apoligizes......Blue Tornados go over to Suk Creek and handidly hand Spartys Red Raiders great passin game an upset in one of, if not Chattanoogas mostest intensified rivalrys...and best friday night FB envirnment

thats another Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

11 minutes ago, Booger said:

Boogers extreme apoligizes......Blue Tornados go over to Suk Creek and handidly hand Spartys Red Raiders great passin game an upset in one of, if not Chattanoogas mostest intensified rivalrys...and best friday noght FB envirnment

thats another Booger Pickin :mrgreen:

Misquoting. Baylor does not have a great passing game but they have a better one than anyone ND has seen all year until maybe tom when you face the Grace flinging it rams. 

6 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Misquoting. Baylor does not have a great passing game but they have a better one than anyone ND has seen all year until maybe tom when you face the Grace flinging it rams. 

Booger will b back with Sparty late Friday on that......if She ant in hidin again for a week trying to get those high heels and crow feathers outta her mouth

Booger just sayin :thumb: