AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

No disrespect taken. i think it is weaker also, saying that i think LC's line is so much better this year than last year that's the difference.They learned so much playing young and got so strong.i think Waverly's offense is strong this year but i don't think there defense is what it's been.That will be the game i think in the 3rd round.

1 hour ago, Panther636 said:

No disrespect taken. i think it is weaker also, saying that i think LC's line is so much better this year than last year that's the difference.They learned so much playing young and got so strong.i think Waverly's offense is strong this year but i don't think there defense is what it's been.That will be the game i think in the 3rd round.

Waverly has a down defense compared to what they had last season. That's not a lie....but the defense they have is still as good as what most 2a teams have honestly. Losing a lot of senior players makes for a bad side but changes have been made for the good and with the high power offense there too...sorry but LC won't be within 40

3 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Waverly has a down defense compared to what they had last season. That's not a lie....but the defense they have is still as good as what most 2a teams have honestly. Losing a lot of senior players makes for a bad side but changes have been made for the good and with the high power offense there too...sorry but LC won't be within 40

Wavo-Riverside rematch? Seems to be the case.!?

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Well I sure hope they don't play like they did against HC cause I have heard that region 5 Is a beast

No, just Lewis County. I almost thought region 6 was as weak as region 5 but but riverside did manage to pull it out. It's gonna be a tough fight to get to semi finals...do we go for winning by just 35 or go for more?

40 minutes ago, Panther636 said:

We did play 2 6AA schools and beat one by 22 and one by 48. Boy we must be bad terrible, but i guess we will see. Now the one we beat by 48 didn't Riverside struggle with a little bit. Never said any team was bad just tell facts right now. i think the first score was 43-21 and the second was 55-7

Who Scott's Hill and Hickman? Congrats on those big Wins. Scott's Hill is down this yr and Hickman has been struggling for a while. Like I said before Waverly and Riverside will give region 5 all they want.

:popcorneater:

52 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

A lot of you are gonna say I'm wrong but I still say Sharps Lewis co boys gonna be tough to beat! I'm going with Waverly in th semis but it's not gonna be easy. Crazy stuff happens in th playoffs! 

lacesout until Lewis beats a caliber team with a winning record my opinion will not change. Very weak region!