AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Who do you guys think will make from region7 to the semi? There is one team still in the race from Memphis? Who will region 5 or 6 get?

Too close to call...if Adamsville and UC advance to play, I think Adamsville wins, but if Peabody wins, I think that UC has a good shot to be the one to advance. Soon as I type this out, it looks like I think that Trenton doesn't stand a chance, but they are right there with both. I have no Idea about any of the Memphis teams so I'm not including them, but would be surprised if they can win two. Matchups make it hard to predict "best team" of the three, so I'll go with coaching since they are familiar with each other and say Adamsville if I'd have to choose one.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Too close to call...if Adamsville and UC advance to play, I think Adamsville wins, but if Peabody wins, I think that UC has a good shot to be the one to advance. Soon as I type this out, it looks like I think that Trenton doesn't stand a chance, but they are right there with both. I have no Idea about any of the Memphis teams so I'm not including them, but would be surprised if they can win two. Matchups make it hard to predict "best team" of the three, so I'll go with coaching since they are familiar with each other and say Adamsville if I'd have to choose one.

Yea I'm with you on that. I think the Ville if they make it past the tide