AA Regions 5 and 6 Playoff Picture

@38320

39 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

^^^^^^ This is why you should never drink and post ^^^^^^

Thats what I was thinking. Waverly would win by 14 plus . yea we pass alot but people seem to for get we still got a great running back that ran for 2053 yards and 31 tds last year. If u key on thw pass red will have a field day u key on the run Gavin going to light u up. Waverly avg over 42 points a game

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

LC struggled to put Forrest away they aint beating Waverly. 

I'm a bit confused by you General, on one hand you talk about how Forrest has been in the game with all these good teams and didn't win because of their own demise. But what you fail to acknowledge is that LC didn't put Forrest away because of 5 LC turnovers, but still won by 2 TDs AT Forrest, which is more than CA or Eagleville. How good would LC have been that night if they had played their normal ball control no turnover game? We can play like that and beat Forrest but we can't beat Waverly? Forrest has a good team and I consider it a good win.

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

I'm a bit confused by you General, on one hand you talk about how Forrest has been in the game with all these good teams and didn't win because of their own demise. But what you fail to acknowledge is that LC didn't put Forrest away because of 5 LC turnovers, but still won by 2 TDs AT Forrest, which is more than CA or Eagleville. How good would LC have been that night if they had played their normal ball control no turnover game? We can play like that and beat Forrest but we can't beat Waverly? Forrest has a good team and I consider it a good win.

Now you have me confused. "What if every game was without personal demise and there wasn't any turnovers?" The if's don't matter, LC is not what they used to be. R5 is as weak as the rest of 2a when it comes down to comparison with R7. They are the top of their crop but their crop is only good enough for feeding the pigs. And struggling with teams that they should be mercy ruling in the first half shows that.

I have never said that R7 was anything but the best region. I have said that top to bottom R5 is better than R6. R6 has 1 really good team that can play with anyone and one average team that is up and down. The one really good team has an average (at best) defense. When Waverly's Jrs were in the 7th grade I made the statement then that they were special and the running back was the best I had seen at that level. LC had taken care of business 8 times this year including the two teams from R6. If Forrest was in R6 they would probably be 2nd place. LC 55 HC 7, LC 21 Forrest 7 RS 32 HC 28 ;)

4 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I have never said that R7 was anything but the best region. I have said that top to bottom R5 is better than R6. R6 has 1 really good team that can play with anyone and one average team that is up and down. The one really good team has an average (at best) defense. When Waverly's Jrs were in the 7th grade I made the statement then that they were special and the running back was the best I had seen at that level. LC had taken care of business 8 times this year including the two teams from R6. If Forrest was in R6 they would probably be 2nd place. LC 55 HC 7, LC 21 Forrest 7 RS 32 HC 28 ;)

Could not disagree with you more bud besides the R7 comment. Those guys are going to be battle tested for the playoffs. Can't say the same for you guys. Thad why I'm glad we kept the Fairview game and brought in Huntingdon it don't get any better than those two teams and glad we got to face them win or not at least I know were we stand 

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Could not disagree with you more bud besides the R7 comment. Those guys are going to be battle tested for the playoffs. Can't say the same for you guys. Thad why I'm glad we kept the Fairview game and brought in Huntingdon it don't get any better than those two teams and glad we got to face them win or not at least I know were we stand 

When you say those guys are battle tested are you talking about Waverly only? Unless Waverly is going to play 4 first round games for R6 the 2 good teams that they have played is only make a difference in one game.

7 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

naming off scores? Camden 0 Waverly 46...LC 26 Camden 7....you do realize yal barely beat a very down Hickman County? 

1 minute ago, ddaddy said:

When you say those guys are battle tested are you talking about Waverly only? Unless Waverly is going to play 4 first round games for R6 the 2 good teams that they have played is only make a difference in one game.

No man I think your confused or maybe I said it wrong I was talking about R7 being battle tested but yes Waverly is very much battle tested this yr. Huntingdon, fairview, and Riverside probably would have done a little better if not for the mistakes but them boys can knock some heads and they have some very good sized skill players. I would say you would find out in November but with you guys being the 2nd seed you won't be able to play them.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

No man I think your confused or maybe I said it wrong I was talking about R7 being battle tested but yes Waverly is very much battle tested this yr. Huntingdon, fairview, and Riverside probably would have done a little better if not for the mistakes but them boys can knock some heads and they have some very good sized skill players. I would say you would find out in November but with you guys being the 2nd seed you won't be able to play them.

Don't forget McKenzie. I would dare to say they honestly have some of the most threatening athletes out of the teams we have seen. Another R7 school that should be on top of the boards due to pure skill, just need the coaching imo.