DB goes to Hardin Valley

johndeere

9 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Stop stalking Waco, bro. I'm starting to worry about you.

LOL...I'm actually worried about WaCoLoCo!  He can never be happy because he MUST find fault with the DB players or coaches after every game. He isn't happy when they win, and he isn't happy when they lose!  The misery he must constantly be in is a source of concern. I'm genuinely worried about the guy.....

11 minutes ago, catswild said:

LOL...I'm actually worried about WaCoLoCo!  He can never be happy because he MUST find fault with the DB players or coaches after every game. He isn't happy when they win, and he isn't happy when they lose!  The misery he must constantly be in is a source of concern. I'm genuinely worried about the guy.....

So what you're saying is I'm in your head. I've got you worried. You don't even know what color dress to put on today because you're scared I might find out and post something about it hear on CoachT.  I've got you on the hook. You'll be in the boat soon. LMAO!

6 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So what you're saying is I'm in your head. I've got you worried. You don't even know what color dress to put on today because you're scared I might find out and post something about it hear on CoachT.  I've got you on the hook. You'll be in the boat soon. LMAO!

LOL...maybe I wasn't clear....I'm worried about YOUR MIND!  Anyone who is CONSTANTLY miserable needs help.  I honestly hope that you can find some.  Good luck to you and I sincerely wish you could find some happiness

So anyway let me get back to what I do. I was sitting there in the third quarter with DB leading 30 - 3 and I was thinking, wow DB has finally turned the corner. The defense was playing the best game I've seen them play against a quality opponent in years. Of course the HV receivers were still getting open behind the secondary but we were getting enough pressure on the QB to force bad throws. The came the forth quarter and HV slipped in their freshman QB and we got torched for 22 points. That's the second time this season we've been torched by a kid fresh out of the 8th grade. Glad HV waited until the forth quarter to put this kid in.

8 minutes ago, catswild said:

LOL...maybe I wasn't clear....I'm worried about YOUR MIND!  Anyone who is CONSTANTLY miserable needs help.  I honestly hope that you can find some.  Good luck to you and I sincerely wish you could find some happiness

Okay, thanks for your concern LuLu.  Don't forget to take your Ex Lax today. 

5 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So anyway let me get back to what I do. I was sitting there in the third quarter with DB leading 30 - 3 and I was thinking, wow DB has finally turned the corner. The defense was playing the best game I've seen them play against a quality opponent in years. Of course the HV receivers were still getting open behind the secondary but we were getting enough pressure on the QB to force bad throws. The came the forth quarter and HV slipped in their freshman QB and we got torched for 22 points. That's the second time this season we've been torched by a kid fresh out of the 8th grade. Glad HV waited until the forth quarter to put this kid in.

Now that's the WaCoLoCo that I know!  You found some misery in victory. Bash your DBs and coaches in a big win!!! 

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Now that's the WaCoLoCo that I know!  You found some misery in victory. Bash your DBs and coaches in a big win!!! 

In your snowflake world it's called "bashing". In the real world it's called "truth". There's not one thing that I posted that's not truth. Now go take off your wife's clothes before she gets home and catches you.