DB goes to Hardin Valley

johndeere

12 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Credibility for what?  You think you're going to win some kind of prize?  Is CoachT giving out points or something?  Maybe like Green Stamps that you can trade in for a nice fruit bowl? Or in your situation maybe just a case of cat food. 

Also you're over using the LOL's. Just one LOL is enough to let everyone know you're laughing.

Sorry if I offended you with this terrible "VERBAL ASSAULT" !

Hey WaCoLoCo....you're so obsessed with trying to keep up with me (which you can't) that you've let up on your verbal assaults and gutless rants against your own coach!!!!!!!  I win and your team wins!  You're welcome DB fans !! 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

1 hour ago, catswild said:

Hey WaCoLoCo....you're so obsessed with trying to keep up with me (which you can't) that you've let up on your verbal assaults and gutless rants against your own coach!!!!!!!  I win and your team wins!  You're welcome DB fans !! 

I check this website a couple times a day, hoping that something might be said about the ball team or game.   Please find you another forum, or make your own thread to play on, for the sake of all who just want to enjoy high school football.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, johndeere said:

I check this website a couple times a day, hoping that something might be said about the ball team or game.   Please find you another forum, or make your own thread to play on, for the sake of all who just want to enjoy high school football.  Thanks.

This game was played last week.  

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Where is the DB/MoWest thread?        West is definitely in a down year, I would say DB by 3 TD's.

Should be a great depth building game  for the Tribe against some still very good athletes.A couple games really before the playoffs to get some players a little more healthy As well.

1 hour ago, johndeere said:

I always hear though one of my kids who is hurt and so on but for the obvious don't put it on here .I  think this is a great few weeks to get those guys that may be banged up but not out for the season some time to get ready for the playoff run.This was a special group of seniors to me coming in as 9th graders a few years ago and wish they could have all stayed healthy and the whole class stayed together.None the less,with some of those great players from other classes,this team is still very solid and if they can carry out great game plans and some good adjustments be made,I don't see any reason this team can't play with anyone in the state.Its not a year that your typical Maryville team or super Nashville or Memphis area schools are killing everyone and is unbeatable.As to this weeks game,I see. Most all the kids playing and DB winning something like 45-14

12 hours ago, catswild said:

Hey cat****, How'd that feel when johndeer slapped you in the mouth. I don't have to keep up with you because I'm about 10 years ahead of you. Get it? But I tell you what. If you can pull up a post  where I "verbally assaulted" the DB coach I'll call you the winner. Winner of what I don't know but I'll go along with it. I'm not even sure what a gutless rant is but if you can pull that post up I'll think of some kind of special prize for you. Of course if that post just happens to be "truth", It doesn't qualify. Good luck with your assignment and happy hunting.

9 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I always hear though one of my kids who is hurt and so on but for the obvious don't put it on here .I  think this is a great few weeks to get those guys that may be banged up but not out for the season some time to get ready for the playoff run.This was a special group of seniors to me coming in as 9th graders a few years ago and wish they could have all stayed healthy and the whole class stayed together.None the less,with some of those great players from other classes,this team is still very solid and if they can carry out great game plans and some good adjustments be made,I don't see any reason this team can't play with anyone in the state.Its not a year that your typical Maryville team or super Nashville or Memphis area schools are killing everyone and is unbeatable.As to this weeks game,I see. Most all the kids playing and DB winning something like 45-14

If the defense can find that mojo they had in the first three quarters of the HV game theres no reason DB can't make a nice playoff run. I think the offense can play with anybody in the state. They just need to be careful about taking their foot off the gas.

22 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Where is the DB/MoWest thread?        West is definitely in a down year, I would say DB by 3 TD's.

This game scares me a bit. Senior night is a very emotional night and we are definitely the better team but we've been the underdog most of the year I wonder how they will play as the favorite. I have a lot of friends playing what is possibly their last game in J Fred and I hope they take full advantage of that opportunity. I think we should win by about 17 to 21 points but I would not be surprised if No West competed well. Teams love to come into J Fred and play very hard

4 hours ago, JaymurrDB said:

This game scares me a bit. Senior night is a very emotional night and we are definitely the better team but we've been the underdog most of the year I wonder how they will play as the favorite. I have a lot of friends playing what is possibly their last game in J Fred and I hope they take full advantage of that opportunity. I think we should win by about 17 to 21 points but I would not be surprised if No West competed well. Teams love to come into J Fred and play very hard

Yes,it's always an emotional night,not only for the players but for there moms ,dads and all their family and friends.This will be a "huge" win for the Tribe,you can mark that down as fact.I won't even give a what if or any stupid things that could happen if this or that is not done.Just like the Farragut game when I text one of my kids and said,there is no way this game can be fusted up by anyone.That said,the pass play when DB was running out the clock ,could have resulted in a pick six and two point extra try.MW is not close to what they are most years and I don't see this game closer then 3 or 4 touchdowns and that is with most guys seeing the field tonight for the Indians.

9 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Yes,it's always an emotional night,not only for the players but for there moms ,dads and all their family and friends.This will be a "huge" win for the Tribe,you can mark that down as fact.I won't even give a what if or any stupid things that could happen if this or that is not done.Just like the Farragut game when I text one of my kids and said,there is no way this game can be fusted up by anyone.That said,the pass play when DB was running out the clock ,could have resulted in a pick six and two point extra try.MW is not close to what they are most years and I don't see this game closer then 3 or 4 touchdowns and that is with most guys seeing the field tonight for the Indians.

Dang Batman you were almost wrong. Thankfully DB had their best 4th quarter of the year. Who would of thought the Indians would of been trailing in this game after halftime. Sad that we can't find a guy to teach pass defense in Kingsport. 

14 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Dang Batman you were almost wrong. Thankfully DB had their best 4th quarter of the year. Who would of thought the Indians would of been trailing in this game after halftime. Sad that we can't find a guy to teach pass defense in Kingsport. 

I was wrong once before, but found out later I was wrong about that.Big turn around with the way things ended up tonight when it looked like they might get a tough away game to start the playoffs.Better to be lucky sometimes.