King's @ FC

GoldTrident

5 hours ago, GoldTrident said:

Another Regional matchup as King's Academy travels to FC to take on the Commanders.  King's only loss has come from Greenback and FC is undefeated.  Can King's stop the OLine and rushing attack of FC?

Don't know anything about Kings, but I do feel confident that the answer to your question is a resounding no.

6 hours ago, GoldTrident said:

Another Regional matchup as King's Academy travels to FC to take on the Commanders.  King's only loss has come from Greenback and FC is undefeated.  Can King's stop the OLine and rushing attack of FC?

Not a chance. TKA will fair about like DCA and MJCA have. FCS wins 35-14.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:50 AM, Sackmaster50 said:

I agree, Friendship names the score this week.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:13 PM, carguy59 said:

FCA by a lot. A whole lot. They gonna paddle that behind.

Much closer game than I think some in mid state thought it would be. Very close til the 4th. FC had to fight for this this one. Both teams played hard. Good contest. Best to both teams as the regular season finishes up. 

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Kings is a pretty good ballclub!

They've been underestimated all year....GCA found that out firsthand. Probably saved your butts OnB, because you guys likely would've completely underestimated them, if they hadn't beaten us. Wishing y'all luck the rest of the year. Go get that gold ball! Seriously, I actually mean that :) 

13 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

They've been underestimated all year....GCA found that out firsthand. Probably saved your butts OnB, because you guys likely would've completely underestimated them, if they hadn't beaten us. Wishing y'all luck the rest of the year. Go get that gold ball! Seriously, I actually mean that :) 

Thanks and we appreciate that,we have a very long road to hoe coalfield won't be no easy task the second time.I'm very nervous about that game to be honest with you I've gave you all crap all year and in good fun y'all have a good coach and he's bringing respect back to y'all's place and the kids deserve it!

22 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks and we appreciate that,we have a very long road to hoe coalfield won't be no easy task the second time.I'm very nervous about that game to be honest with you I've gave you all crap all year and in good fun y'all have a good coach and he's bringing respect back to y'all's place and the kids deserve it!

You're alright for a Loudon county boy. :) Thanks. I agree with you on all counts. You guys are going to be unreal next year, but this year is what counts right now. You've definitely got a roadblock....there's this stud up the road that had a flat tire last go-around. You know he'll be coming on all cylinders next time. But, you've got them at home....+1.

I think the key is something else. I haven't heard status on the big lineman. If they did lose him in your game to the season, I don't think their line can hang with yours for 4 qtrs. You'll run #6 all game, instead of part of it, and you'll beat them by 2 TDs. If he's back and healthy, I'd pay big money to go see that game....it'll be epic!  

Edited by RaiseEmRightnPray

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, Fan413 said:

Much closer game than I think some in mid state thought it would be. Very close til the 4th. FC had to fight for this this one. Both teams played hard. Good contest. Best to both teams as the regular season finishes up. 

This is true. Not necessarily a fan of "moral" victories, but that kind of a showing for TKA shows major promise as the program continues to grow. They have come along way. Kudos to them. It's fun to see the progress of these programs that used to be doormats for everybody. ie... MJCA, TKA, MTCS

41 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

This is true. Not necessarily a fan of "moral" victories, but that kind of a showing for TKA shows major promise as the program continues to grow. They have come along way. Kudos to them. It's fun to see the progress of these programs that used to be doormats for everybody. ie... MJCA, TKA, MTCS

TKA enjoyed much better play out of their line last week as well as their defense.  Their two LBs, especially Lusby, played well.  #77 was aggressive and played hard.  They are a solid ball team.  Looking forward to seeing MTCS tomorrow night and to see what TKA does with DCA.