Crockett football team not allowed to practice, Coach Sensabaugh under fire

blazer1set

22 minutes ago, Tribal said:

WCYB confirmed that the school board has no authority to reinstate GS. Only the Director (who suspended him) can do that. Not sure where he got the idea yesterday that the board was on the verge of reinstating him. 

Because he has the Trump thing going, he is spreading misinformation and the 1st thing people here they run with and think they its the truth.

Lawn chairs in the parking lot.  

2 hours ago, formerblazer said:

Because he has the Trump thing going, he is spreading misinformation and the 1st thing people here they run with and think they its the truth.

Lawn chairs in the parking lot.  

One difference, much of what people say Trump spreads as misinformation, turn out to be spot on...Dont think that's the case here 

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

One difference, much of what people say Trump spreads as misinformation, turn out to be spot on...Dont think that's the case here 

Bingo.  That right there.  That is what has the Jonesborough community fired up.  They think GS is right regardless.  It wasn’t him, it was a biased media or school board or whatever.

14 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

Latest just in is all the Crockett players confirmed with WCYB that they will play.

GS on Facebook just gave up on his "fight" but said "Well, I had a friend willing to donate 300k to the program, but I guess not now."

Ha, yeah I had the winning PowerBall ticket last year too, but they changed the numbers on me...

1 hour ago, formerblazer said:

GS on Facebook just gave up on his "fight" but said "Well, I had a friend willing to donate 300k to the program, but I guess not now."

Lol.  I guess he decided the sticks didn't work (accusing the AD of being a drug dealer, threatening to release a recording of the meeting, etc.) so now he's trying carrots.  Pathetic.

1 hour ago, formerblazer said:

Bingo.  That right there.  That is what has the Jonesborough community fired up.  They think GS is right regardless.  It wasn’t him, it was a biased media or school board or whatever.

Those in the "right" always are proven right...From all that I've read and seen, GS hasn't been "right" on much.