Region 3-4A Playoffs

LilGoose10

21 minutes ago, Footballguru05 said:

They are. Stone and Dekalb have no shot of winning in round 1. Livingston and Macon have a shot, but they will be home underdogs as well. 

Marshall County is in the lead for the region in 4-4A at the moment. A 3 way tie for second with Spring Hill, Maplewood and Nolensville.  I see region 4 shaking out like this:

1. Marshall County 

2. Maplewood 

3. Spring Hill

4. Nolensville 

Maplewood is a good ball club when everything clicks. 

Spring Hill has some athletes namely their running back. Stone Memorial met him last year in the first round and it didn't end well for Stone.

Nolensville is in their second year of football with this season being their first full schedule of varsity but don't let that fool you. They are better than their record indicates.

Most likely scenario is Stone third and DeKalb fourth. It's looking like the DeKalb/CCHS winner gets that last spot with one region win and though the Jets are looking better each week,  nothing tells me they can beat an offense with a pulse. I have seen DeKalb once this season and they weren't impressive at all but bottom line is they've won a few games and scored some points. CCHS can't say that.

16 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Marshall County is in the lead for the region in 4-4A at the moment. A 3 way tie for second with Spring Hill, Maplewood and Nolensville.  I see region 4 shaking out like this:

1. Marshall County 

2. Maplewood 

3. Spring Hill

4. Nolensville 

Maplewood is a good ball club when everything clicks. 

Spring Hill has some athletes namely their running back. Stone Memorial met him last year in the first round and it didn't end well for Stone.

Nolensville is in their second year of football with this season being their first full schedule of varsity but don't let that fool you. They are better than their record indicates.

do you guys play region 5? in the first 2 rounds?

17 hours ago, Footballguru05 said:

They are. Stone and Dekalb have no shot of winning in round 1. Livingston and Macon have a shot, but they will be home underdogs as well. 

I think Macon would be a little more favored at home if they win the region. They're playing their best football right now and putting teams away instead of struggling like they did the first three games. Next three weeks will be telling. Nolensville would be a tough test in round 1, though. Can't count a Will Hester-coached team out, though the inexperience plays a factor along with the road trip.