AA Sectional Matches

knightsfan

Well the AA sectional matches are set. What is everyone's thoughts on the outcomes? I believe Upperman at East Hamilton, Camden at Hume-fogg, and maybe Anderson County at Sullivan South could be good games to watch. I feel like Signal Mtn, Knox Cath, and Portland are locks to win their games. No offense to the other teams, I just think those 3 are that good, and if Hume-fogg was playing any other team that was a runner up besides Camden, I would say they would be a lock too .

My predictions for who wins are:

Sullivan South (Could be close, but I think SS takes care of business on home court)

Knox Catholic 

East Hamilton (barely over Upperman, basically a toss up in my opinion)

Signal Mountain

Hume-Fogg (in another close one with Camden)

Portland

Dyersburg

Jackson South side (millington could win this, but I don't know much about teams out west.)

Good luck to all of the teams! 

I am just going to make this about the AA bracket now. Portland has a walk thru the first two matches. Conversely, Signal Mtn vs Catholic was a terrible draw for both teams. TSSAA has to do better than that. The winner gets an aggressive and talented Camden team in the second round.

I'm going with a Portland vs. Signal Mtn championship with Sig Mtn winning it all.

Edited by SummaryJudgment

On 10/17/2017 at 8:52 AM, SummaryJudgment said:

I am just going to make this about the AA bracket now. Portland has a walk thru the first two matches. Conversely, Signal Mtn vs Catholic was a terrible draw for both teams. TSSAA has to do better than that. The winner gets an aggressive and talented Camden team in the second round.

I'm going with a Portland vs. Signal Mtn championship with Sig Mtn winning it all.

Close, as they did play each other, with a different outcome, of course. B) Congrats to the Panthers! Great job, girls!