Thanks CoachT and Crew!

WilleTheWildcat

My life has been greatly enhanced by the presence  of Coach Thompson and the talented people helping him run his various websites over the years. I learned a lot about Tennessee Girls Basketball and Girls AAU Basket ball from him. The brief times I have spent with him in person are very valuable to me.

One of my special moments was when I was on AOL searching to find information on Tennessee Girl's basketball and I stumbled upon Coach T's Lawrence County Girl's basketball website. I posted on his site and mentioned I was an Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats fan who had recently lost to LCHS for the State title.

I wish Coach T and all his talented and creative friends a warm thank you! Of course, I still wish the Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats had beat the LCHS that snowy winter night in the Boro.

Willie...mic drop.

Something I hadn't considered until this morning: I wonder how many second generation visitors we have, players who were on here when they played who now have children playing?

Willie, we have had some fun over the years. Oak Ridge and Lawrence County were great to watch back then.