Rangers come to Hampton THURSDAY

uknoit2

1 hour ago, KennyPowers55 said:

uknoit - you couldn’t let them bring the Dawgs name into that mess on the 5A thread could you? 

I had nothing to do with it but to assure them we aint begging GS to come here LOL! It is a shame what's went on there

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I had nothing to do with it but to assure them we aint begging GS to come here LOL! It is a shame what's went on there

The more I read and listen on it, I think all sides are at fault. Except the kids of course. Can’t imagine being a senior on that team and all this garbage being my last go at HS football. Truly sad. 

13 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

There were some rumors last year of him having interest in the Unaka job before he took the DC job. Whether or not there was any truth to that I couldn't tell you, but if there was, thank goodness we dodged that bullet.

Shout out to those JR DOGS, those 7th & 8th graders.

Played dang good, back and forth football for 3 qtrs then Col Heights passing game took over and a couple mistakes doomed us, especially their on side kick up 33-14 with 2:45 remaining LOL 

Of course Sullivan Co fans wanted us to know that they play "real" football, amongst other things :roflol:

I will say, bout any team in TN would like a middle school team as big, fast and talented as CH was...too bad I cant say much about their fans...Good for them many of the "boys" weren't there at the end....Apparently they forgot what part of the state they were in :o

Edited by uknoit2

12 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Shout out to those JR DOGS, those 7th & 8th graders.

Played dang good, back and forth football for 3 qtrs then Col Heights passing game took over and a couple mistakes doomed us, especially their on side kick up 33-14 with 2:45 remaining LOL 

Of course Sullivan Co fans wanted us to know that they play "real" football, amongst other things :roflol:

I will say, bout any team in TN would like a middle school team as big, fast and talented as CH was...too bad I cant say much about their fans...Good for them many of the "boys" weren't there at the end....Apparently they forgot what part of the state they were in :o

Says a bunch of fans from Sullivan South who we went and scrimmaged this fall (the big Dogs) and done whatever we wanted with... yeah we know what real football is. The ignorance and stupidity of people kill me. Especially those that think they are GODS!