Where will Sensabaugh go next?

UpTheCreek19

It's not every day an NFL great comes back to our area to coach kids for free and make them successful.  Now that Crockett has shot themselves in the foot like they always do and ran off the best coach and true leader in NET, where's he going to go next?

I've heard of people from Dobyns Bennett, Volunteer, Sullivan Central, Hampton, and even Gate City begging him to go there and lead their young men to greatness.  I have to think any other school in our area would jump at the chance to make an upgrade like this, too.  Anybody got the inside scoop?

I got to think that he'll take over Dobyns Bennett if Graham Clark's gone.  Let's face it, Clark is past his prime and we all know it's time for him to go.  Bringing back a DB legend would be a perfect way to take them back to greatness.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, baseballfan19 said:

His days in secondary education are over. And yes I’m fully aware he isn’t a teacher. No one will touch him with a ten foot pole. 

Why not!?!?!?

He didn't do anything wrong.  The good ol boys at Crockett don't like him upsetting the apple cart and pushing kids so they lied about some little stuff and he got cheated out of a job.  Everybody knows that Crockett is crooked.  If he did anything wrong, do you think so many parents and players would support him?  No!

Everybody can see that.  He's not a teacher anyway.  He doesn't even need the money and didn't even take a salary at Crockett, but spent his own money to help those kids.  All he needs is a team to coach and he can turn them around just like he did Crockett.  Just think of what he could do with real talent!

You all are unbelievable!  Bush league!?!?  Starting for years in the NFL is bush league!?!?

He did make a positive difference.  Or he would have, if the corrupt good ol boys hadn't silenced him and fired him for no reason except trying to help kids.  Now people at least know how deep this goes in Washington County and now they can clean house.

Just because you were given great athletic genes and a decent work ethic to play pro football doesn't mean you can handle all of the responsibilities that go into being a high school coach. It also doesn't mean you were taught how to act as a professional. Several former NFL players have been hired as head football coaches and have failed for different reasons. In fact I cannot name one in TN recently that has been successful.

Help kids? He tried to help kids? 

If this guy didn’t play in the NFL then half of the people clamoring for him would be actually reading the drivel he tries to spew on Facebook and laughing. 

Its a county school system that is vastly underfunded. It’ll be that way for as long as there is public education. But what is going on isn’t just in Washington county. It’s all around and even at the places you claimed he may be going to after this year. There’s ways to make differences. Throwing everyone under the bus because you dislike your situation isn’t an admirable thing. Not disclosing an issue you’re concerned with as far as drugs or weapons until you’ve been called on the carpet isn’t an admirable trait either. 

Anyone, and I mean anyone, wanting this guy in their program right now is foolish. 

3 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Just because you were given great athletic genes and a decent work ethic to play pro football doesn't mean you can handle all of the responsibilities that go into being a high school coach. It also doesn't mean you were taught how to act as a professional. Several former NFL players have been hired as head football coaches and have failed for different reasons. In fact I cannot name one in TN recently that has been successful.

Exactly. He’s a disgrace to the coaching profession. 

37 minutes ago, UpTheCreek19 said:

It's not every day an NFL great comes back to our area to coach kids for free and make them successful.  Now that Crockett has shot themselves in the foot like they always do and ran off the best coach and true leader in NET, where's he going to go next?

I've heard of people from Dobyns Bennett, Volunteer, Sullivan Central, Hampton, and even Gate City begging him to go there and lead their young men to greatness.  I have to think any other school in our area would jump at the chance to make an upgrade like this, too.  Anybody got the inside scoop?

I got to think that he'll take over Dobyns Bennett if Graham Clark's gone.  Let's face it, Clark is past his prime and we all know it's time for him to go.  Bringing back a DB legend would be a perfect way to take them back to greatness.

I don't know some of those schools are in the same situation as Crockett when it comes to things like funding.  If he goes to Volunteer or Central, I see the exact thing happening all over again in my opinion.  A lot of schools may be wary after these recent events.

5 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Im sure someone will hire him at some point. I think most will be hesitant but crazy things happen all the time. Whoever does hire him better put a no social media clause in his contract.

I'm begging for someone to hire him, like California or Alaska. LOL