#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Just curious who would you put as your top 3 teams Lewis has played so far in order?

I would put Eagleville as the best team then Forrest then Onion. I thought we played better against Obion then Eagleville and worse against Forrest than either. That might have something to do with how good each team looked. I think the most obvious assessment on Coacht is that CA will be the best team to date. 

Edited by ddaddy

No most people would say" man that was a close game" but I wouldn't call it competition 

No most people would say" man that was a close game" but I wouldn't call it competition 

if it wasn't competition, it would have been like 40-0, but hey, to each his own opinion I guess.

47 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

On everyone's schedule are teams that are good and some that are not so good. I can EASILY pick apart the schedules of ANY team. Even those picked to win it all. Fact is we all have to play some regional teams that aren't very competitive. 

Yea I know that's why I'm saying you gotta give respect where it's due. You know I say a lot just to stir the pot but all you guys have my respect and as bad as I really hate to say this after some of the posters from .CA I will be pulling for you Lewis county fellas tomorrow night. That really hurts to say that....

:thumb:

3 hours ago, Panther636 said:

Cullycutter you keep dreaming. Them kids are no better than anybody else's kid ,just might have a little more money. So the moral crap can be left in OLDMAIN mind.

Do they not teach sarcasm in Lewis County, or did you have to read to fast to catch it?  

My point, though you obviously missed it, is that in my experience with the water toters at CA is they are so quick to point out the way that CA protects young men and women from the "worldly vices" that are never seen or heard within their hallowed halls.