#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

2 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

This ^^^^ is extremely weak! First of all, my arguement "this week" is not about calling in scores. It is about the constant weak schecule through the eons. Second, I never even mentioned the Tennessean. Third, it's not an obsession. It's observable facts!

Weak schedule equals more wins. More wins (region) equals higher seeds in playoffs. That equals playing less competition in the first rounds. Funny thing about it is, is that LC that LC always gets put out in the early rounds (even with 9-1 10-0 records. All of this equals OVERRATED!

Alright Pizza Boy (or girl)

Page has one 10-0 season (1999) lost in 2nd round of playoffs

One 9-1 season in 2000 and lost in first round of playoffs

31 playoff games  with a record o f13-16  for 41.94%

In 1997 and 1998 the did go 3-1 in playoffs.

Still has nothing to do with you.  It was the boys on the field that accomplished this.  Please go to Papa Johns and get off this thread.

Your annoying and have no bibliography to back your thesis.  (Look that Up) 

Obviously you don't play or have never played and you can't stand LC or CA.  Who cares.  The stands will still be packed tonight and they will both continue to carry on their traditions. 

Also, I can remember when CA was CMA and played Prep league (look that up)  Only played other College prep schools or College freshmen teams. 

3 hours ago, pizzpatriot said:

This ^^^^ is extremely weak! First of all, my arguement "this week" is not about calling in scores. It is about the constant weak schecule through the eons. Second, I never even mentioned the Tennessean. Third, it's not an obsession. It's observable facts!

Weak schedule equals more wins. More wins (region) equals higher seeds in playoffs. That equals playing less competition in the first rounds. Funny thing about it is, is that LC that LC always gets put out in the early rounds (even with 9-1 10-0 records. All of this equals OVERRATED!

Here's a schedule for you that 40% of the games are from teams that went 6-34, is this the kind of schedule you are talking about?

0-10   0-10   3-7  3-7    

by the way this was Page last year 

1 minute ago, ddaddy said:

Here's a schedule for you that 40% of the games are from teams that went 6-34, is this the kind of schedule you are talking about?

0-10   0-10   3-7  3-7    

by the way this was Page last year 

Here's another one so far for this year 

0-8, 1-7, 2-6, 3-5. 3-5, 4-4

It's Oakland this year dummy

On 10/19/2017 at 6:59 AM, ddaddy said:

On that my friend we can agree.

Headed to LCHS for the first time myself.  I had a coworker years ago that kept me posted on her boys when they played. ...the Grieve boys (spelling?). I know it will be a great atmosphere. Looking forward to a great game.