#3 Lewis county vs. #4 Columbia Academy

Blackdeath14

After AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of these playoff games you have been so braggish about, and, I mean AAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of them, even the ones that you claim were past the first round, you come after me with ONE of the only COUPLE/FEW times LC went that far and, you basically cite me as the reference!! That should tell you right there about which side of the arguement you are on!

Get ready for another 1/2 round playoff exit boys. LC is waaaayyy OVERRRRRRRATED just like every year!

16 hours ago, TRamrod38 said:

Pizzpatriot, You are exactly right LC will never win a gold ball with the game plan they bring to the table. I have said this for 30 years and will continue to say it as long as he's there and uses that same old game plan.

This is my last post in attempt to address ignorance and a personal crusades to tarnish the name of a great Coach, better yet a great man. Throw the ball, don’t throw the ball is such a small-minded approach in judging the success of a Coach. Coach Sharp has had more of a positive effect on more lives in the last 30 years than ANYONE in our community. He is a Godly man that teaches high character and integrity daily. Friday nights are such a small percentage of what this man has meant to our school and community. I, like many others are honored that my sons have played for Coach Sharp. He has given his life to our children and has had great success in doing so. He is humble to a fault and gives his all for our children and for that I am thankful. Other than a 4 year stint before he came, Lewis Co. football historically was stuck in mediocracy at best. It is my great concern that once he is no longer OUR coach we could see more of the same. Thank you coach Sharp for all that you have done for young men of Lewis Co. Your legacy and influence will never be forgotten.

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

This is my last post in attempt to address ignorance and a personal crusades to tarnish the name of a great Coach, better yet a great man. Throw the ball, don’t throw the ball is such a small-minded approach in judging the success of a Coach. Coach Sharp has had more of a positive effect on more lives in the last 30 years than ANYONE in our community. He is a Godly man that teaches high character and integrity daily. Friday nights are such a small percentage of what this man has meant to our school and community. I, like many others are honored that my sons have played for Coach Sharp. He has given his life to our children and has had great success in doing so. He is humble to a fault and gives his all for our children and for that I am thankful. Other than a 4 year stint before he came, Lewis Co. football historically was stuck in mediocracy at best. It is my great concern that once he is no longer OUR coach we could see more of the same. Thank you coach Sharp for all that you have done for young men of Lewis Co. Your legacy and influence will never be forgotten.

Great post. I've read this for the past few days but haven't commented as it's really none of my buissiness but I gotta agree that coach Sharp is a great coach and a great all around person. As for running and not passing, it's worked out for Union City pretty good. 

6 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

Great post. I've read this for the past few days but haven't commented as it's really none of my buissiness but I gotta agree that coach Sharp is a great coach and a great all around person. As for running and not passing, it's worked out for Union City pretty good. 

You understand because you have 2 great men leading your program as well. The impact that Coach Rice and Cruz has made on your community will be felt for decades just like Coach Sharp. Stupidity about passing or not passing is so trivial that you and I can disagree with a particular call, but still love and appreciate our coach. The guy that is posting this is one that is was of low character as a player and cannot understand how being corrected is a good thing.    

I want to chime in on Coach Sharpe at Lewis County.  I have coached against Coach Sharpe for a number of years as a head coach at 2 different schools.  He is without a doubt one of the toughest offensive mind to plan against defending.  He gets in 7,347 formations with shifts & unbalanced formation on top of that.  His teams execute the buc sweep, Criss Cross reverse, weakside blast and belly G as well as I have ever seen.  Throw in the 2/3 trick plays he runs that are not on film and he gives his teams a chance to win.  He is successsful with what I call average talent.  Throwing the football requires a great skill and a factor that is overlooked.........pass protection.  That is tough on a kid.  He breaks the game down in its simplest form and then makes you defend it presented in a million different looks.  When he does throw the ball, he is successful because you have 9 men in the box to stop his 4 key plays and he burns you over the top,  To hear people say he cannot win with his approach is assanine.  If it had not been for CPA a couple of years ago, he may have won the State Championship.  CPA won because they had better players, but Lewis County gave them all they wanted.  A forward pass was not going to determine that winner.  Apparently, they are having a fine season this year as well.  Good luck Coach Sharpe and LC.

18 minutes ago, ocac said:

I want to chime in on Coach Sharpe at Lewis County.  I have coached against Coach Sharpe for a number of years as a head coach at 2 different schools.  He is without a doubt one of the toughest offensive mind to plan against defending.  He gets in 7,347 formations with shifts & unbalanced formation on top of that.  His teams execute the buc sweep, Criss Cross reverse, weakside blast and belly G as well as I have ever seen.  Throw in the 2/3 trick plays he runs that are not on film and he gives his teams a chance to win.  He is successsful with what I call average talent.  Throwing the football requires a great skill and a factor that is overlooked.........pass protection.  That is tough on a kid.  He breaks the game down in its simplest form and then makes you defend it presented in a million different looks.  When he does throw the ball, he is successful because you have 9 men in the box to stop his 4 key plays and he burns you over the top,  To hear people say he cannot win with his approach is assanine.  If it had not been for CPA a couple of years ago, he may have won the State Championship.  CPA won because they had better players, but Lewis County gave them all they wanted.  A forward pass was not going to determine that winner.  Apparently, they are having a fine season this year as well.  Good luck Coach Sharpe and LC.

Excellent.  This guy knows football and what he is talking about.  You can not understand unless you have coached. 

8 hours ago, ocac said:

Great post with great insight. It's hard for an ignorant bleacher coach to appreciate Coach Sharps offensive brilliance. Ask Coach Creasy who he calls for answers on offense. Thanks for the support of a great man/coach