Adamsville's Gray is one of the best

Macnarry

You have to say Brandon Gray is one of the best coaches in the state. If he did not love Adamsville so much, he could have already gotten a larger job.

The Cardinals stumbled out of the gate and it seems the installation of Knight has been the right move for this team. Collin Misenheimer appears to be one of the best QBs in the area.

Gray took what Tommy Browder started at AHS and built a powerhouse.  Total respect for Gray.

• Upvote 2

I love watching yalls offence.  it was a thing of beauty. It was more of a pro style spread system, and not like the normal spread you see on Friday nights which in my opinion is weak. You guys impose your will and involve the rbs and tight ends nicely. If I was calling plays your qb would roll out every time. He throws a nice ball on the run.  The play on a big 3rd down when he hit the Te on the crossing pattern was as sweet of a play you will ever see in High School football.

3 hours ago, TitleTown21 said:

I love watching yalls offence.  it was a thing of beauty. It was more of a pro style spread system, and not like the normal spread you see on Friday nights which in my opinion is weak. You guys impose your will and involve the rbs and tight ends nicely. If I was calling plays your qb would roll out every time. He throws a nice ball on the run.  The play on a big 3rd down when he hit the Te on the crossing pattern was as sweet of a play you will ever see in High School football.

It is a fun offense to watch when it is clicking.  Kinda pick your  type play.  Whatever the defense does is wrong.  Just gotta execute.  Of course with high school kids you just never know.  I loved his 3rd down scramble backed up to our own endzone too.

Coach Grey is a good coach. He also has a good staff. As far as I know, he has be able to keep the majority of his staff for the last 8 or 9 years. We have tried our best to get one of your coaches to come back home and lead our program, but he won't leave Adamsville. That is a testament to your school and supporters. I've been to some games there and Adamsville does a great job of showing great support to their players and coaches alike. That is rare these days. Keep up the good work down there and good luck to the Cards the rest of the way.