Gerry Bertier's 4A Top Ten heading into Week 10

Gerry Bertier

23 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

If White House (8-0) is 10 then Greenbrier (7-1) is 9 imo.

WH non region teams are 8-24

GHS non region is 19-13

Greenbrier beat creekwood by 7 and Montgomery central by 3.  And got blown out by the only good non region game they played.  You could make a case that cheatam county was a good win, but I just don't think they're very good, looking at their scores and schedule.  Greenbrier and BDP will have their chance next week to show who is the better team, but they both need to take care of business tomorrow night first.  Good luck!!

10 minutes ago, Copacanobra13 said:

Greenbrier beat creekwood by 7 and Montgomery central by 3.  And got blown out by the only good non region game they played.  You could make a case that cheatam county was a good win, but I just don't think they're very good, looking at their scores and schedule.  Greenbrier and BDP will have their chance next week to show who is the better team, but they both need to take care of business tomorrow night first.  Good luck!!

Yea and White House only beat Portland 6-0. But yea that will be a good game between those 2

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Congrats on the Owls making it to the Quarterfinals but still don’t think they are a top 10 team. They benefitted from being in the weakest of 3a quads. But being in the final 8 is nothing to be ashamed of for any team.

They will match up with Red Bank better than York. I still say they are right around 10 in the state.