Collinwood @ Wayne County

wildcat89

Collinwood will role into Waynesboro riding the best season they've had in several years and WC coming in with three losses for the first time in many years. This game will be for second place in the region and for a first round home game in the playoffs. WC is playing their best ball since week 1 and I hope they keep it rolling!

Sorry, I'm late to this party!  Collinwood, I'm sure wants this game bad. WC has been thrown in their face for several years sorta like Bama thrown at UT. Lol. There will be a lot of heart out there, but nothing changes this year. Collinwood just don't have the horses yet to compete with the cats!  It's senior night in Waynesboro. Come out and support these young men as they finish the regular season with a W!

16 hours ago, TheMirrorThief said:

Collinwood been plenty tough since they realized they cant win by fumbling the ball several times a game...having a 250 pound fullback doesnt hurt either

Gots to hold on to the rock! Doesn't appear Collinwood throws much. I figure they will try to pound us up the middle.