Collinwood @ Wayne County

wildcat89

congrats to WC...Collinwood looked wet and cold...like me.   Couldnt take it , left at half.   Knew it was over when Tidwell went down...game conditions were dangerous and it shoulda been postponed IMO.    Collinwood backup qb has hands of stone...never saw that many fumbles in one game and I been to a lot of games.  A good kid but might want to think about playing defense.  Collinwood played a lot of backups and they did their best I guess...hope everyone is healthy for playoffs.  they will really miss tidwell on both sides of the ball but thats football.    pray for dry weather nxt week the coaches might want to tell 18 that he is allowed to tackle the opposing players....yeah i know its tough situation for a freshman...out

1 hour ago, TheMirrorThief said:

congrats to WC...Collinwood looked wet and cold...like me.   Couldnt take it , left at half.   Knew it was over when Tidwell went down...game conditions were dangerous and it shoulda been postponed IMO.    Collinwood backup qb has hands of stone...never saw that many fumbles in one game and I been to a lot of games.  A good kid but might want to think about playing defense.  Collinwood played a lot of backups and they did their best I guess...hope everyone is healthy for playoffs.  they will really miss tidwell on both sides of the ball but thats football.    pray for dry weather nxt week the coaches might want to tell 18 that he is allowed to tackle the opposing players....yeah i know its tough situation for a freshman...out

I hate Tidwell got hurt but it wouldn't have mattered, it was 14-0 at that point and it was plain to see Cwood wasn't going to move the ball on WC and wasn't going to stop them either. Had it been dry it would have been a lot worse, the wet field worked in Cwoods advantage not WC's, the wet field kept WC speed in check somewhat. I did tell you earlier in the week that Cwood wouldn't have enough speed for the corners and WC line had their way with Cwood all night, nowhere to run. I hope for a speedy recovery for yalls QB, is he a junior?

5 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I hate Tidwell got hurt but it wouldn't have mattered, it was 14-0 at that point and it was plain to see Cwood wasn't going to move the ball on WC and wasn't going to stop them either. Had it been dry it would have been a lot worse, the wet field worked in Cwoods advantage not WC's, the wet field kept WC speed in check somewhat. I did tell you earlier in the week that Cwood wouldn't have enough speed for the corners and WC line had their way with Cwood all night, nowhere to run. I hope for a speedy recovery for yalls QB, is he a junior?

He is. 

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, wildcat89 said:

? What 1A starting team

Every year they make a 1A team. I think it might've been just western teams. 3 people were chosen from Collinwood(Blake Thompson, Carson Ramson, Jeremiah Tidwell) and Waynesboro (Dalton Jones, Avery Davis, I forgot the other one. I wanna say it was Corey Mathis)

2 hours ago, idontbelieveit said:

Every year they make a 1A team. I think it might've been just western teams. 3 people were chosen from Collinwood(Blake Thompson, Carson Ramson, Jeremiah Tidwell) and Waynesboro (Dalton Jones, Avery Davis, I forgot the other one. I wanna say it was Corey Mathis)

I gotcha now, preseason all region team. They don't actually play, just an award

Collinwood was missing several players the other night.  Just curious if they are going to be able to make the trek to Lynchburg.??    I didnt go to the bruceton game but it must have been brutal based on the roster moves I noticed friday   I guess im asking someone for an injury update going into next game????  I got  nothing against freshmen but some didnt look to steady friday IMO

Edited by TheMirrorThief

16 minutes ago, TheMirrorThief said:

Collinwood was missing several players the other night.  Just curious if they are going to be able to make the trek to Lynchburg.??    I didnt go to the bruceton game but it must have been brutal based on the roster moves I noticed friday   I guess im asking someone for an injury update going into next game????  I got  nothing against freshmen but some didnt look to steady friday IMO

The only one out w injury is Jeremiah. The others (noah sanderson, Michael holt, cort Robertson) failed a class and are ineligible to play. everyone else is healthy