Collinwood @ Wayne County

wildcat89

4 hours ago, idontbelieveit said:

Collinwood does struggle with depth I agree, but the games you are talking about where they came behind is one you have to watch to talk about. When they played Mt Pleasant (who Wayne Co. lost 34-14) they had 5 fumbles and I don't know if they would've won but I think it would've been a lot closer of a game without them. When they played Summertown (Wayne Co. beat 37-7) Collinwood's defense showed up and made a statement. They held summertown to 3 point all game and shut them out the second half during their own homecoming. Of course I wont leave out the bad games either. When  Collinwood played Loretto (Wayne Co. beat 45-10) Loretto started the game off almost returning the kickoff for a TD. After that it was a close game and Collinwood made a slip up on defense and let Loretto run away with it. I think if they had that one back their defense would step up like they have been recently and easily taken it.  Collinwood played Hollow Rock-Bruceton Central this past Friday( Wayne Co. beat 40-24) It was a close game all throughout. Carson ramson a sophomore stepped up for Collinwood and gave them breathing room making play after play. It was tied 14-14 at halftime but penalties were killing Collinwood in the first half. I'm not sure how much they had, but they were shooting themselves in the foot for the majority of the game. Collinwood's defense stepped up in the second half and had 6 passes batted down to keep themselves alive(most should have been interceptions but the Trojans couldn't catch it). Collinwood also held the Tigers offense to 5 offensive plays in the 3rd quarter alone. That's impressive for any team to do to anyone.  The game tomorrow may be closer than people think. It will be a good one

Against Stown, WC held them to zero yards offense in the first half and the starters didn't play the second half, pretty much the same with Bruceton. I know it has no bearing on this weeks game I was just comparing how each matched up

2 hours ago, TheMirrorThief said:

I thought WC was crippled with injuries????????    One day they are beat up and can barely put  eleven out there and next day they have tremendous depth enough to field three or four teams.   I suspect witchcraft is at work here.  Black Magic is considered cheating where I come from

WC has all starters back except the QB and a senior running back/linebacker, neither will return this season 

Collinwood has a cheerleader on her cycle and two fans with bad colds...plus my back has been bother ing me a little from sitting to much and eating to much junk food.   I hope I havent given away to much information...to be honest though I also heard somebody in waynesboro has a coondog about to give pups so she is less than 100 percent but may still be about to howl once or twice if the cats score   Hopefully she wont get to much work

Edited by TheMirrorThief

3 hours ago, TheMirrorThief said:

Collinwood has a cheerleader on her cycle and two fans with bad colds...plus my back has been bother ing me a little from sitting to much and eating to much junk food.   I hope I havent given away to much information...to be honest though I also heard somebody in waynesboro has a coondog about to give pups so she is less than 100 percent but may still be about to howl once or twice if the cats score   Hopefully she wont get to much work

Every post you make is dumber than the last. Do Collinwood a favor and delete your account

dont get me wrong, I know old men are supposed to take teenage athletics extremely seriously...I get that but now that I am growing more and more senile...its hard for me to remember the important stuff in life like how the old High school teams is doing...I promise to try harder, it just that...what was it we were talking about???  Darn it,  I think there was something to that thing about takikng to many shots to the head can be bad for you...or was it shots to the xxx  anyhow have a nice evening and remember you dont have to drink the entire fifth in once setting