G$ getting outcoached

unclejessee37659

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Come on guys, if DB was recruiting players there would be a gold ball or 3 in the trophy case.   I have heard this garbage all my life....  some family in Virginia has a stud athlete and shazaaam all of a sudden a "position" opens up at Eastman for the parent(s)...      If Volunteer or Cental or whatever kids want to come to DB or Science Hill or ___________, and there is no doubt that happens, its not because they are being recruited.   Kids can't even keep a secret for 5 seconds, especially now in the digital age..

I never said anything about DB recruiting players in the past (or present for that matter). But there's no mistaking what GS said last night. Go watch his live stream and hear it for yourself. He encouraged players to transfer to DB. He said he could get them housing in Kingsport if they wanted to transfer. He also talked up the school by saying there are no "good ol boys" at DB. Which is funny considering waco's always said the opposite.

the latest out of Telford Barber shop is that DC may have to forfeit a game if those brothers play this week.   What people forget is that  G$ is still a coach on their staff and has not been terminated. Then he took the kids to another program with which he has ties. It may be up to TSSAA to investigate and then his rant mentioned he would help people make the move makes it even more troubling for DC folks and Kingsport folks. . Its a shame those kids may not be able to win first playoff gamein school history with such talent.    this was their best chance since Davy killed his 1st bear. SAD SAD  SAD SAD .... If i am correct that may be post $$$$ (4) exactly the same number or concussions G$ had his last year with them good ole boys in Dallas. 

Edited by unclejessee37659

18 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

I never said anything about DB recruiting players in the past (or present for that matter). But there's no mistaking what GS said last night. Go watch his live stream and hear it for yourself. He encouraged players to transfer to DB. He said he could get them housing in Kingsport if they wanted to transfer. He also talked up the school by saying there are no "good ol boys" at DB. Which is funny considering waco's always said the opposite.

They are two completely different types of Good Ole Boys. I always called the football staff and school board that because they acted like "Good Ole Boys". That's the real deal over there in Washington Co. If you wanted to make a movie with the title of "Good Ole Boys", you'd want to film it in Washington Co.

41 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

They are two completely different types of Good Ole Boys. I always called the football staff and school board that because they acted like "Good Ole Boys". That's the real deal over there in Washington Co. If you wanted to make a movie with the title of "Good Ole Boys", you'd want to film it in Washington Co.

So Crockett's the real deal while DB's just a bunch of wannabes? Interesting. I won't claim to know much about TPTB in Washington Co or Kingsport. I'll just have to take your word for it, I guess.

1 minute ago, Coach423T said:

I'm pretty sure as long as they move adresses there is nothing  that can be done bUT im nothe 100% on that. It's like all the kids that came from SH to play  at DC most of them moved so they were eligible.

They'll have to move within the Kingsport City limits if they want to go to DB and be eligible immediately. 

4 minutes ago, Coach423T said:

Thanks for the info WBNC that's what I was thinking. I've heard of more than the Kollie boys thinking  about transferring else were but you never know.

If these players want to transfer and be eligible at their new school immediately they will have to move within the city limits if said new school. If they don't move but just transfer schools they will have to pay tuition and will not be eligible to play a sport at their new school until, I believe, 10 months after they last played at their previous school.