8-AAA

OldEagleEye

On 11/28/2018 at 8:45 AM, OldEagleEye said:

Didn't Shelbyville and Coffee Co have first year coaches last year? Central Magnet and Cannon co were a combined 16-36 last year and neither got out of district. Tullahoma has the district MVP and has a losing record all 3 years of her career. Only bright spot is that they get Warren Co next lol

I agree with everything you are saying except wildcats played blackman and not central.  your theory is air tight but you fail to research anything you talk about and have no basis for the argument but to simply start the news cycle.  riverdale preseaso ,white county, blackman, oakland, cannon is about as tough of an opening stretch as any first year coach has to deal with especially with a young team and no seniors.  this coming from a fc fan for over 30 years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I agree with everything you are saying except wildcats played blackman and not central.  your theory is air tight but you fail to research anything you talk about and have no basis for the argument but to simply start the news cycle.  riverdale preseaso ,white county, blackman, oakland, cannon is about as tough of an opening stretch as any first year coach has to deal with especially with a young team and  no seniors.  this coming from a fc fan for over 30 years.

Welcome to the T Mrs. McMurtry...

23 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I agree with everything you are saying except wildcats played blackman and not central.  your theory is air tight but you fail to research anything you talk about and have no basis for the argument but to simply start the news cycle.  riverdale preseaso ,white county, blackman, oakland, cannon is about as tough of an opening stretch as any first year coach has to deal with especially with a young team and no seniors.  this coming from a fc fan for over 30 years.

I have not been around it for 30 years so you probably know way more than me. I'm sure that tough schedule will come in very handy when you play 1 win warren co. When is that game btw?

On 11/30/2018 at 7:26 AM, PEARLBALL said:

I’m glad to see you have a sense of humor. I agree with you. Tullahoma has shown some moxie by playing a tough pre district schedule and I commend them for it. I don’t know if it will benefit them any or not, but they deserve credit for it. 

I guess i was mistaken because someone at church this morning said the wildcats were beat by WC

my lady rebs are undefeated in district as i was told they beat lady eagles.  

On 11/30/2018 at 8:46 AM, OldEagleEye said:

I have not been around it for 30 years so you probably know way more than me. I'm sure that tough schedule will come in very handy when you play 1 win warren co. When is that game btw?

was told at church they played last week and WC won in a close game but my lady rebs beat the lady eagles and heard it was also a close game

Tullahoma lost to WC 45-54, Duncan lead all scorers 25, Tullahoma offense was fairly one dimensional as the other 20 points were divided among 4 players. WC scoring maybe a little more balanced with two reaching double figures. Tullahoma committed several more fouls, at least on paper. I believe Coffee has Warren Tuesday night. 

2 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Coffee Co plays Cookeville..that should be a good one 

I doubt it. If Cookeville is any good at all they will beat Coffee, because all that Coffee is use to playing is home school teams and single A schools that they should beat all day everyday without much effort. Will be different actually playing a good team like Cookeville.