8-AAA

OldEagleEye

I won’t argue that they are probably the best in district but u can’t argue that they haven’t played a easy schedule  their record is definitely inflated.  Tullahoma is improving and adjusting to new coach that has been an adjustment in style of play I don’t think you will get by 20:but u may  good luck great rivalryI

I agree with you on most everything. I may have been a bit boastful around midnight. That’s not my style usually lol. One reason for my optimism is CC began a 6 game home stretch last night. 5 of remaining 7 are at home. Tullahoma played a great game Tuesday. CC was at deaths door for sure, but found a way. I look forward to the rematch. 

Same to your team. Duncan is still a CC girl and quite the player. Hard not to think what could have been had she stayed with the group we have now. If they could have all co existed, they would have been special. 

On another note, I noticed Tullahoma introduced a new player into the rotation last night.  A nice debut I see.....

And on yet another note, is the word I got that LC lit up Shelbyville last night true? I haven’t been able to find a score but heard it was ugly. 

Edited by PEARLBALL

2 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

Same to your team. Duncan is still a CC girl and quite the player. Hard not to think what could have been had she stayed with the group we have now. If they could have all co existed, they would have been special. 

On another note, I noticed Tullahoma introduced a new player into the rotation last night.  A nice debut I see.....

And on yet another note, is the word I got that LC lit up Shelbyville last night true? I haven’t been able to find a score but heard it was ugly. 

Is the new player even eligible?