8-AAA

OldEagleEye

6 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

Dad got disability because he cant drive lol. He sure can stand in a chair and wave a towel though. What a joke.

I might could understand if we were talking about a top notch ball program but it’s still just tullahoma. Not Riverdale, not Blackman, but Tullahoma. But like I said, she is a great kid. 

9 minutes ago, Wildcat1953 said:

I can agree pearlball but ole blue implies Tullahoma coffee county and others can’t have enthusiasm only the big schools   I’m probably correct in saying the smaller the school the greater the school,spirit 

I implied nothing about enthusiasm. I implied that if I had a daughter I wouldn’t risk her status unless it was for a big time opportunity. And I never mentioned CC. Success usually brings school spirit no matter the size. 

20 hours ago, Wildcat1953 said:

I can agree pearlball but ole blue implies Tullahoma coffee county and others can’t have enthusiasm only the big schools   I’m probably correct in saying the smaller the school the greater the school,spirit 

I agree Wildcat. We are rivals but I think we could get along just fine. Passion and enthusiasm are contagious. Kids feed off of it. I used to love to go over to Lynchburg or Loretto and watch games. A supportive community is worth its weight in gold. I won’t pass comment of hype man again, but he could show his spirit a little better. At times he may motivate the opposing crowd more than his own girls. 

1 hour ago, Wildcat1953 said:

Wasn’t at cats game but must have played well.   Surprised how close cc game was.   Setting up for raiders and cats.  I believe new girl adds a whole new dimension should be a great rivalry game.    Good luck.  Go cats

I’ve not seen the new addition play, but she has put up some big numbers. Tullahoma seems much more dangerous now. CC was flat tonight. Didn’t box out, didn’t play good defense, and didn’t shoot well. The offense has become stale and more predictable than before. Probably over looked Shelbyville a little too after that debacle in Fayetteville Friday night. I will say the Eagleettes shot it very well tonight. The 3s were really going in. CC is going thru a mid season lull. I still think they are solid to win the district, but I’m much more intrigued by the rematch with Tullahoma. If Duncan has a solid contributor down low that requires focus from opposing teams, look out. 

11 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

I’ve not seen the new addition play, but she has put up some big numbers. Tullahoma seems much more dangerous now. CC was flat tonight. Didn’t box out, didn’t play good defense, and didn’t shoot well. The offense has become stale and more predictable than before. Probably over looked Shelbyville a little too after that debacle in Fayetteville Friday night. I will say the Eagleettes shot it very well tonight. The 3s were really going in. CC is going thru a mid season lull. I still think they are solid to win the district, but I’m much more intrigued by the rematch with Tullahoma. If Duncan has a solid contributor down low that requires focus from opposing teams, look out. 

This is pretty much how I feel about it all PB. Last night was a pretty hideous game to watch on CC's part, but they got the W so we move on I suppose. It's never safe to overlook any team! I thought SC played hard last night. I think that whether or not Tullahoma's mid-season addition makes an impact, the rematch will be an exciting one because of the rivalry and dynamics. I expect that to be one of the more exciting regular season games that Coffee has left to play, BUT as I said....can't overlook anyone at this point. A mediocre effort against an otherwise fair/average team at any point can really hurt.

12 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

CC Is 5-0 since January 1 and won those 5 games by 60 points. I guess Blackman was in a lull last night against Oakland, and Cascade was in a lull against Eagleville, cmon man. These are teenage kids your talking about and some nights they are gonna miss shots and get in foul trouble and miss fts but it always seems like good teams find a way at the end. I sure hope my Eaglettes finish the season on a 5 game lull like Coffee Co is in, that way maybe we can salvage 3rd or 4th place.