8-AAA

OldEagleEye

32 minutes ago, Wildcat1953 said:

Don’t want to get into refereeing but the foul occurred should have been called there was no doubt from my prospective. I no coffee hates it but watch film and there is no doubt I feel for coffeee girl that fouled but she should have been more careful just an opinion

A tie game and a girl shooting at half court and you think it should have been called?  Unless she picked her up and body slammed her I think you let it go to OT and let the players decide it.  Just my opinion as a non biased fan.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BamaBoy32 said:

So is there any chance that a team(s) from this district to beat any one of the 4 Murfreesboro schools? 

I think Tullahoma and Coffee County can win in first round but the upset (robbery) in the district finals makes it less likely that anyone advances beyond that.  Tullahoma has a chance but CC would have to beat Riverdale.  CC is very good and could possibly have the best player on the court even against Riverdale but I don’t think that’s enough.  

12 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I think Tullahoma and Coffee County can win in first round but the upset (robbery) in the district finals makes it less likely that anyone advances beyond that.  Tullahoma has a chance but CC would have to beat Riverdale.  CC is very good and could possibly have the best player on the court even against Riverdale but I don’t think that’s enough.  

Who would that player be? I'm not very familiar with the players at CC?