8-AAA

OldEagleEye

38 minutes ago, EagleOldEyes said:

Oh, you must know all the inside information because I do not know anything except what I hear.  Did they just offer coach holt without interviewing him? 

No, but I heard that a coach that applied said he applied on Friday and has an interview next week. Now if they are going to name someone, as you said on Monday, then it has to be Holt who I heard said it was offered to him and he wouldn't give up softball. So unless their stance has changed on that, they wont be naming anyone Monday and probably not next week at least until all the interviews are over. 

15 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

No, but I heard that a coach that applied said he applied on Friday and has an interview next week. Now if they are going to name someone, as you said on Monday, then it has to be Holt who I heard said it was offered to him and he wouldn't give up softball. So unless their stance has changed on that, they wont be naming anyone Monday and probably not next week at least until all the interviews are over. 

Maybe it will be Coach Holt 

On 4/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, rebelboy121 said:

Your child has graduated, let the people who run our school do their jobs.

Who am I stopping from doing their job?  You are allowed an opinon but no one else?  LOL  thats typical when someone doesn't agree with you - have a great day, I will waste no more time on your pettiness

On 4/6/2019 at 10:22 PM, BamaBoy32 said:

You are correct -  they haven't even interviewed yet.  

1 hour ago, FCmom said:

Who am I stopping from doing their job?  You are allowed an opinon but no one else?  LOL  thats typical when someone doesn't agree with you - have a great day, I will waste no more time on your pettiness

I dont have an opinion I trust that coach Rhoden will hire the best possible candidate.  

1 hour ago, rebelboy121 said:

Hearing a few names, Carlos Smith, Mclennan, Shockley, Holt, any of these fine coaches would be good hires.

It’s McClennan’s job to turn down, his daughter makes him a slam dunk. I hear she is getting looks from Conference USA teams already! That would cripple Huntland Because McClennan was built a giant there in the past. A sleeper has emerged, a highly successful coach from Cascade.