8-AAA

OldEagleEye

31 minutes ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

It’s McClennan’s job to turn down, his daughter makes him a slam dunk. I hear she is getting looks from Conference USA teams already! That would cripple Huntland Because McClennan was built a giant there in the past. A sleeper has emerged, a highly successful coach from Cascade. 

No no no, My sources tell me a new front runner has applied..... Coach D. Jolly! 

22 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

It’s McClennan’s job to turn down, his daughter makes him a slam dunk. I hear she is getting looks from Conference USA teams already! That would cripple Huntland Because McClennan was built a giant there in the past. A sleeper has emerged, a highly successful coach from Cascade. 

No way would Mclennan leave Huntland to go up there. It would be a step down from his current job. The guy from Cascade would be a home run hire.

2 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

No way would Mclennan leave Huntland to go up there. It would be a step down from his current job. The guy from Cascade would be a home run hire.

I thought the gentleman from cascade accepted the job but just this morning my grandson told me they were still interviewing this week and a coach from Rhea County was interviewing next week.  Which coach from Rhea County?  I know we will not get coach McLennan.

2 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I thought the gentleman from cascade accepted the job but just this morning my grandson told me they were still interviewing this week and a coach from Rhea County was interviewing next week.  Which coach from Rhea County?  I know we will not get coach McLennan.

I would assume its Gill from Rhea Co. Linked to several jobs in middle and east TN. Has Insell ties with TN Flight AAU.

If Holly Warlick doesn’t get the gig, Holt has to be a close second. He knows basketball. He knows much more than the ball being round. I’ve been to games and he always has 5 players on the court, so there’s something else he knows. Or maybe there is a parent who played some high school and JuCo ball 20 years ago and gained a lifetime of basketball knowledge coaching from the sideline who would like to throw their name in the hat. 

On 4/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, MANTLE7 said:

I HEARD BECAUSE OF FULMER AND RHOTON BEING FRIENDS   THAT HOLLY WARLICK HAS APPLIED

I'm not being rude but is this a serious thing? Would she really go from the Lady Vols to high school ball?? That would be 1 of the wildest things I've ever seen or heard!! Does this really have wheels??

4 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

No, he hasn't been offered the job yet. Gill from Rhea Co. interviewed on Tuesday, Edmondson from Cascade interviewed yesterday, and from what I have been told, the last interview is today and it Amber George/Gilliam, the coach from Dechard Elementary. 

53 minutes ago, 99Guy said:

I'm not being rude but is this a serious thing? Would she really go from the Lady Vols to high school ball?? That would be 1 of the wildest things I've ever seen or heard!! Does this really have wheels??

Huntland somehow landed Kermit Reed. I’d say anything is possible.