8-AAA

OldEagleEye

14 hours ago, ecu said:

All about having players!

I have been watching FC for years and I am not sure why you and some others keep saying their best player left last year and went to Huntland. The little black PG by far is the best player on that team.  I think her last name is Holmes or Holman, and as far as losing 6 seniors they were a help, but were not the leading scores.  Yes  a good player did go to Huntland, and yes they lost 6 seniors, but unless 1 of the 6 is the little PG(above) with a good coach/ support case, FC could be a surprise in 8AAA. 

Edited by FCWATCHDOG1

33 minutes ago, FCWATCHDOG1 said:

I have been watching FC for years and I am not sure why you and some others keep saying their best player left last year and went to Huntland. The little black PG by far is the best player on that team.  I think her last name is Holmes or Holman, and as far as losing 6 seniors they were a help, but were not the leading scores.  Yes  a good player did go to Huntland, and yes they lost 6 seniors, but unless 1 of the 6 is the little PG(above) with a good coach/ support case, FC could be a surprise in 8AAA. 

LOL Been watching them for years and don't know the best players name. The girl that went to Huntland is a great scorer and Holman can defend better but is a liability on O. I've seen teams literally not guard her until she gets in the paint. Next time you go to a game try and read the program and learn the names, or get someone to read it to you.

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH AMBER THE BEST OF LUCK IN HER BEING NAMED THE GIRLS COACH AT FCHS

OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T KNOW  FIRST I

DIDN'T KNOW THE BASKETBALL WAS ROUND BUT I DID KNOW  TO PUT FIVE PLAYERS ON THE FLOOR

BUT FOR THOSE THAT  DON'T KNOW ME. LET ME GIVE YOU A FEW THINGS THAT I DO  KNOW  ABOUT

MYSELF. 

1) WAS AN ASSISTANT FOR A NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL  HALL A FAME MEMBER THAT HIRED ME

2) WHILE AT MOTLOW  SENT 7 PLAYERS TO FINISH THEIR CAREER AT D1 SCHOOLS  STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR MOST WINS IN A YEAR STILL HAVE PLAYERS IN TOP 10 IN SEVERAL CATEGORIES ALSO STARTED THE SOFTBALL PROGRAM 

3 ) IN  SECOND YEARS AT LINCOLN CO WE WERE IN DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GOT BEAT BY A TEAM THAT WENT TO STATE

4)AT GRUNDY COUNTY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I WAS THE LONGEST RUNNING COACH 10 OR 11 YEARS AND UNTIL THIS YEAR ONLY COACH TO GO TO BACK TO BACK REGIONS IN BOYS BASKETBALL

5) AFTER 30 YEARS OF COACHING THAT'S NOT BAD RECORD  (LEFT OUT THE YEARS IN SOUTH DAKOTA)

6) YES IT WAS MY JOB IF I WANTED IT  BUT I FELT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO STAY WITH A TEAM 

THAT HAS WORK HARD THE LAST TWO YEARS TO CHANGE THE CULTURE OF THE SOFTBALL

PROGRAM, YES LOOK AT THE WINS AND LOSES LAST YEARS SENIOR  WON MORE GAMES IN ONE 

YEAR THEN THEY DID IN THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS IS IT WINNING SEASON NO BUT I AM AS PROUD

OF THEM AS I WOULD OF BEEN IF THEY 20 GAMES . THAT'S SOMETHING OTHER   COACHES MIGHT

UNDERSTAND   AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHO THIS IS MY NAME IS  COACH 

MIKE HOLT I REFUSED TO HIDE BEHIND A NAME 

PS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH COACH AMBER GEORGE GILLIAM!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OldEagleEye said:

LOL Been watching them for years and don't know the best players name. The girl that went to Huntland is a great scorer and Holman can defend better but is a liability on O. I've seen teams literally not guard her until she gets in the paint. Next time you go to a game try and read the program and learn the names, or get someone to read it to you.

The girl that went to Huntland maybe a great a great scorer, but defense sucks who cares if you score 20 and girl you are guarding scores 22.  She wasn't even an all distract player that year at FC and she played a lot. As far as Holman goes how can you be a liability when your are the leading scorer,re-bounder, and play maker. I have never seen her take a lot of 3 pointers but she drives and dishes to people who a lot of times didn't hit.  

7 minutes ago, MANTLE7 said:

I WOULD LIKE TO WISH AMBER THE BEST OF LUCK IN HER BEING NAMED THE GIRLS COACH AT FCHS

OVER THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH ABOUT MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T KNOW  FIRST I

DIDN'T KNOW THE BASKETBALL WAS ROUND BUT I DID KNOW  TO PUT FIVE PLAYERS ON THE FLOOR

BUT FOR THOSE THAT  DON'T KNOW ME. LET ME GIVE YOU A FEW THINGS THAT I DO  KNOW  ABOUT

MYSELF. 

1) WAS AN ASSISTANT FOR A NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL  HALL A FAME MEMBER THAT HIRED ME

2) WHILE AT MOTLOW  SENT 7 PLAYERS TO FINISH THEIR CAREER AT D1 SCHOOLS  STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR MOST WINS IN A YEAR STILL HAVE PLAYERS IN TOP 10 IN SEVERAL CATEGORIES ALSO STARTED THE SOFTBALL PROGRAM 

3 ) IN  SECOND YEARS AT LINCOLN CO WE WERE IN DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP GOT BEAT BY A TEAM THAT WENT TO STATE

4)AT GRUNDY COUNTY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I WAS THE LONGEST RUNNING COACH 10 OR 11 YEARS AND UNTIL THIS YEAR ONLY COACH TO GO TO BACK TO BACK REGIONS IN BOYS BASKETBALL

5) AFTER 30 YEARS OF COACHING THAT'S NOT BAD RECORD  (LEFT OUT THE YEARS IN SOUTH DAKOTA)

6) YES IT WAS MY JOB IF I WANTED IT  BUT I FELT IT WAS MORE IMPORTANT TO STAY WITH A TEAM 

THAT HAS WORK HARD THE LAST TWO YEARS TO CHANGE THE CULTURE OF THE SOFTBALL

PROGRAM, YES LOOK AT THE WINS AND LOSES LAST YEARS SENIOR  WON MORE GAMES IN ONE 

YEAR THEN THEY DID IN THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS IS IT WINNING SEASON NO BUT I AM AS PROUD

OF THEM AS I WOULD OF BEEN IF THEY 20 GAMES . THAT'S SOMETHING OTHER   COACHES MIGHT

UNDERSTAND   AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT WHO THIS IS MY NAME IS  COACH 

MIKE HOLT I REFUSED TO HIDE BEHIND A NAME 

PS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH COACH AMBER GEORGE GILLIAM!!!

Rebels won 20+ games in the 2015 season, lost several seniors and came back to a win 20+ games in the 2016 season, lost 2 seniors and came back the next year and won 20+ games then lost I believe 2 or 3 seniors.  Then your crew was hired and haven't had a double digit win year yet, but nice try.

10 minutes ago, FCmom said:

Rebels won 20+ games in the 2015 season, lost several seniors and came back to a win 20+ games in the 2016 season, lost 2 seniors and came back the next year and won 20+ games then lost I believe 2 or 3 seniors.  Then your crew was hired and haven't had a double digit win year yet, but nice try.

He's talking about softball.

FCmom, why don’t you reveal your identity? Could it be that you played for Holt years ago and maybe you have a kid at FC that couldn’t play. I’d be willing to bet you make excuses for your child and like to blame the coaches for your kid not playing instead of admitting that he has a terrible attitude and work ethic. Good luck in your efforts in raising a child that will become accountable and accept the consequences for not working hard along with his terrible attitude! I have no idea where he could of picked up these attributes!

1 hour ago, LHS247 said:

FCmom, why don’t you reveal your identity? Could it be that you played for Holt years ago and maybe you have a kid at FC that couldn’t play. I’d be willing to bet you make excuses for your child and like to blame the coaches for your kid not playing instead of admitting that he has a terrible attitude and work ethic. Good luck in your efforts in raising a child that will become accountable and accept the consequences for not working hard along with his terrible attitude! I have no idea where he could of picked up these attributes!

Project much?  I do not have a child playing for him, nor did I play for him.  My children are grown and are responsible members of society with good jobs.  I don't make excuses for bad behavior, unlike you and Coach Holt.  All my children did however play at FC for good coaches, but that was years ago.

BTW Mike you aint fooling nobody - keep creating different accounts to take up for yourself, its actually hilarious!!  Keep holding on to all those great accomplishments of almost a district win and back to back region appearances in 30 years.

Edited by FCmom

Do you think Mike Holt has time to create multiple accounts? I’m sure he spends most of his spare time reading coaching basketball and softball for dummies! I can promise you that Holt could care less about your thoughts about him! It says a lot about him as a person and coach that he chose to continue to be the softball coach instead of taking over as basketball coach. It appears that giving your word to a group of young ladies and standing by what you say is important to him. You might find this hard to believe but Coach Holt has a lot of friends and former players that think highly of him as not only a great coach but a great person that is always there for his kids when times are tough!