8-AAA

OldEagleEye

13 minutes ago, LHS247 said:

Do you think Mike Holt has time to create multiple accounts? I’m sure he spends most of his spare time reading coaching basketball and softball for dummies! I can promise you that Holt could care less about your thoughts about him! It says a lot about him as a person and coach that he chose to continue to be the softball coach instead of taking over as basketball coach. It appears that giving your word to a group of young ladies and standing by what you say is important to him. You might find this hard to believe but Coach Holt has a lot of friends and former players that think highly of him as not only a great coach but a great person that is always there for his kids when times are tough!

Good, I'm glad for him.  That's the great thing about America - we all get our own opinions.  

Have a great day Mike - go get some reading done =)

I TOLD YOU FC MOM  YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT  OR NOT I DON'T HIDE BEHIND MY NAME 

AND YOU ARE ALLOWED TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION AND I AM GLAD YOU DO BECAUSE I KNOW WHERE

YOU STAND AND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME AND I DO BELIEVE YOU DID PLAYED FOR ME ON A AAU TEAM 

FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOURSELF JUST KNOW ONE THING I WILL GET 8 HOURS OF SLEEP TONIGHT 

WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID  

COACH MIKE HOLT

20 hours ago, FCmom said:

Rebels won 20+ games in the 2015 season, lost several seniors and came back to a win 20+ games in the 2016 season, lost 2 seniors and came back the next year and won 20+ games then lost I believe 2 or 3 seniors.  Then your crew was hired and haven't had a double digit win year yet, but nice try.

In what sport has FC won 20+ games? The beauty of coacht is, you can go back and look at the schedules. The only Franklin co teams winning 20+ games were the Huntland Hornets and Lady Hornets! Also Mike Holt is a good coach,teacher,and person stop trying to run him down because you are miserable in your own skin! The problem with FC is a bunch of NEGATIVE people like FCMom! Amber Gilliam will bring a great attitude to FC, show her love not negativity!

55 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

In what sport has FC won 20+ games? The beauty of coacht is, you can go back and look at the schedules. The only Franklin co teams winning 20+ games were the Huntland Hornets and Lady Hornets! Also Mike Holt is a good coach,teacher,and person stop trying to run him down because you are miserable in your own skin! The problem with FC is a bunch of NEGATIVE people like FCMom! Amber Gilliam will bring a great attitude to FC, show her love not negativity!

In basketball you can look it up - won 22 games in 2017, but I know math is difficult for you.

I am not Jan, but good guess.

Mike - I didn't even know you coached AAU lol, I wouldn't play for you nor let any of my children play for you - nice try.  sleep well, I do too

Yall have a great day letting me live rent free in your heads =)

51 minutes ago, FCmom said:

In basketball you can look it up - won 22 games in 2017, but I know math is difficult for you.

I am not Jan, but good guess.

Mike - I didn't even know you coached AAU lol, I wouldn't play for you nor let any of my children play for you - nice try.  sleep well, I do too

Yall have a great day letting me live rent free in your heads =)

In 2016-17 they went 10-19 and lost by 60 in region and in 2017-18 they went 20-10 and came in 4th in the district. Banner years lmao

24 minutes ago, OldEagleEye said:

In 2016-17 they went 10-19 and lost by 60 in region and in 2017-18 they went 20-10 and came in 4th in the district. Banner years lmao

Yes you have shown how much disdain you have for FC in your posts.  Have a great day =)