8-AAA

OldEagleEye

On 3/25/2019 at 4:26 PM, FCmom said:

Coach Holt would be a terrible hire for FC.  He has done nothing short of ruining our boys program.  I have played for him and have had some of my children play for him and he is not a good coach. 

Coach Holt is a big buddy of Don Rhoton who is the athletic director of FCHS. Chris Guess is the father of a senior, works for the Sheriff's dept and a big buddy of our AD.  Neither Coach Holt nor Guess like the Heltons (Holt out of jealousy and Guess because his daughter didn't get as much playing time and starts as he wanted).  This is why the Heltons were fired - the AD wanted to fire him last year and talked about it but he had a 22 win season and couldn't justify the firing.  This year they only won 14 games ( I think, may have bee 13) and so now he feels he can justify the firing.

You didn't miss anything, its just the same ole politcs that has haunted FCHS for years.  Its all about who your buddies are, they could care less about building programs good for the kids.

FC MOM YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD NEVER PLAYED FOR ME BUT THIS SEEMS TO SAY YOU DID 

EITHER WAY YOU  HAVE NOT SPOKE THE TRUTH BUT NOW I HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP WELL

1 hour ago, MANTLE7 said:

SOME WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH

SORRY I FORGOT TO POST MY NAME ON THE LAST ON 

COACH MIKE HOLT

This is true - makes you wonder doesn't it?

Truth is, I didn't play for you nor did my children, but I have had family play for you at Motlow.  I could give you a million years and you probably wouldn't know who I am, I don't usually get involoved in these kinds of discussions, I just spectate at the games when I can get to them.

I will still sleep well so no worries - have a great rest of your day =)

Oh and by the way, we all know your screen names so you don't have to post your name on every post - just trying to save you some time.

Edited by FCmom

SO ITS A RELATIVE THAT PLAYED FOR ME AT MOTLOW  WAS THAT ONE OR TWO AND DID THEY PLAY THE

THE WHOLE YEAR AND YOUR OPINION OF ME IS BASED ON THE ONE PLAYER'S OPINION OR BASE ON 

YOUR  SIDELINE COACHING ABILITY OR IS  THIS   ANOTHER OF YOUR HALF TRUTHS.  THE PLAYERS FROM 

FC REALLY ELIMINATES IT DOWN TO WHO YOU ARE . BUT THE TRUTH IS I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO YOU 

ARE .  I HOPE YOU WILL BE GOOD TO COACH GILLIAM AND GIVE HER A CHANCE   OH I DON'T SIGN MY

NAME FOR YOU I DO IT SO WHEN SOMEONE READS THIS THEY KNOW WHO  SAID IT  I REALLY ENJOY 

GETTING ON COACHT AND SEEING WHATS GOING ON. BUT ITS ALWAYS  FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE

WHATS TO COMPLAIN OR RIP SOMEONE THEY HIDE BEHIND A NAME  AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS 

BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY TO THERE FACE. SO THEY HIDE BEHIND IT

PERSONALLY I WAS RAISED BETTER THEN THAT. AND I WISH THEY WERE ALIVE TO THANK THEM 

BECAUSE IT MADE ME A BETTER PERSON 

COACH MIKE HOLT 

• Like 1

I think positions 1-3 will be more competitive than they have in a while. Spots 4-7, I would agree with. I still think CC has the advantage. It will all depend on how well the supporting cast for Vinson comes thru. Tullahoma and CC will both be strong at guard and each have a post player with lots of upside. Those 2 games next year will be a war. As a unit, LC is strong. They have good coaching and have taken their lumps with a young lineup and this may be the year it pays off. I don't see CC dropping to 3rd. Just don't think anyone can contain Bella night after night.  I do feel like the #1 seed for the tournament could be decided by a tie breaker. It will be an entertaining district race next year.

5 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

I think positions 1-3 will be more competitive than they have in a while. Spots 4-7, I would agree with. I still think CC has the advantage. It will all depend on how well the supporting cast for Vinson comes thru. Tullahoma and CC will both be strong at guard and each have a post player with lots of upside. Those 2 games next year will be a war. As a unit, LC is strong. They have good coaching and have taken their lumps with a young lineup and this may be the year it pays off. I don't see CC dropping to 3rd. Just don't think anyone can contain Bella night after night.  I do feel like the #1 seed for the tournament could be decided by a tie breaker. It will be an entertaining district race next year.

The number one seed does not always mean anything when it comes to the tournament but it could mean a lot next year just to stay out of having to play the third seed.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:33 AM, MANTLE7 said:

SO ITS A RELATIVE THAT PLAYED FOR ME AT MOTLOW  WAS THAT ONE OR TWO AND DID THEY PLAY THE

THE WHOLE YEAR AND YOUR OPINION OF ME IS BASED ON THE ONE PLAYER'S OPINION OR BASE ON 

YOUR  SIDELINE COACHING ABILITY OR IS  THIS   ANOTHER OF YOUR HALF TRUTHS.  THE PLAYERS FROM 

FC REALLY ELIMINATES IT DOWN TO WHO YOU ARE . BUT THE TRUTH IS I REALLY DON'T CARE WHO YOU 

ARE .  I HOPE YOU WILL BE GOOD TO COACH GILLIAM AND GIVE HER A CHANCE   OH I DON'T SIGN MY

NAME FOR YOU I DO IT SO WHEN SOMEONE READS THIS THEY KNOW WHO  SAID IT  I REALLY ENJOY 

GETTING ON COACHT AND SEEING WHATS GOING ON. BUT ITS ALWAYS  FUNNY WHEN SOMEONE

WHATS TO COMPLAIN OR RIP SOMEONE THEY HIDE BEHIND A NAME  AND MOST OF THE TIME ITS 

BECAUSE THEY REALLY DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY TO THERE FACE. SO THEY HIDE BEHIND IT

PERSONALLY I WAS RAISED BETTER THEN THAT. AND I WISH THEY WERE ALIVE TO THANK THEM 

BECAUSE IT MADE ME A BETTER PERSON 

COACH MIKE HOLT 

My dislike for your coaching has nothing to do with the new girls coach and shouldn't have even been brought into this.  Reading her bio, she sounds like a great hire and I am looking forward to seeing what she can do with the girls.  And I hope she gets the chance to build a program at FC.

My opinion of your coaching stems from watching you coach at Motlow and FC, over hearing you bad mouth the girls coach and cuss at those boys.  Our boys team in the last couple of years has turned into, IMO, some kids who have talent but really need some leadership and discipline.  I have sat through games and watched those boys act like they don't care, cuss each other, cuss the refs and just generally seem to not want to be there.  I have heard you and one of the other coaches cuss those boys like dogs, so its not a surprise they talk like they do on the floor and to me that is unacceptable.  I hope you prove me wrong, I hope this changes - only time will tell.  I still have grandbabies, great nieces and nephews coming up and I don't want you taking your hatred of me out on them.

With all that being said, I need to apologize to everyone else for turning this discussion into something it wasn't started for.  I am sorry for that and I will not post on this again.  Hope everyone has a happy Easter! =)

Edited by FCmom

16 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

I agree with you that these games will be fun to watch next year as I think both Tullahoma and Coffee county will be very good.  I wouldn't count Shelbyville out just yet, they have some talent and have a great coach - its going to be an exciting year!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 12:39 PM, FCmom said:

This is true - makes you wonder doesn't it?

Truth is, I didn't play for you nor did my children, but I have had family play for you at Motlow.  I could give you a million years and you probably wouldn't know who I am, I don't usually get involoved in these kinds of discussions, I just spectate at the games when I can get to them.

I will still sleep well so no worries - have a great rest of your day =)

Oh and by the way, we all know your screen names so you don't have to post your name on every post - just trying to save you some time.

Congrats Mike Holt on getting the boys job at FCHS.  Hoping you still sleep well FCgrandma.