8-AAA

OldEagleEye

1 hour ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

In my opinion, the pg at Lincoln Co. will be the best in the district. Holman will be by far the most athletic pg, but the girl from Lincoln Co. has the best all around game. The freshman at Coffee will be good, just not sure that she will be the best in the district this year, her first outside of Grundy and with it being at a AAA school. She will get there though. 

Yes the Lincoln County Guard might be the best player in the district this year. I did not see everyone play  but there is solid players on every team and a lot of transfers coming in from what I’ve read. Alexander might have to do it all in Shelbyville but they did not lose much after graduation and it is Shelbyville so might have some girls come out once season starts. 

4 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

yeah shelbyville only had 7 to 8 players this summer. We are up to 9 now lol. Coffee got an 8th grader from Grundy Co. She scored 1000 points in middle school, she sees the floor and understands the game really well and will get Vinson the ball when she is open.  I bet nobody calls Vinson by the wrong name lol, just messing with you Lady Cavs Fan. Good luck to you this year.

I was impressed with 1000 points in middle school until I found out that grundy only had K-8 elementary schools and no middle schools so when did the middle school start for the new PG?

When the season ended, I thought it could be a toss up for 1st next season. After seeing what Cope has added in youth, I think they are back as the front runners. Both the freshman PG and post should be able to contribute by Christmas once they have gotten their feet wet. From what I saw this summer, CC will be stronger in the post than last year and have a good mix of veterans and youth at the guard spots. Oh yeah, Also return the POY- Bella can play any position on the floor and do it very well.... Losing Morgan and Vaughn will hurt, but CC will have a deeper roster this year and that is a plus. Tullahoma has the players to contend but I wonder about the chemistry. Gotta get the post touches to keep her motivated. LC’s team has finally gotten to the junior or senior level. Those youngsters are veterans now and I think Tipps is outstanding. Who’s the best PG? Hard to say as the talent around any player is important. SCHS or FC may have the best PG but it may not actually show based on the talent around them.

I love my Vols, but man I’m ready for basketball season. 

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 8:10 AM, OldEagleEye said:

yeah shelbyville only had 7 to 8 players this summer. We are up to 9 now lol. Coffee got an 8th grader from Grundy Co. She scored 1000 points in middle school, she sees the floor and understands the game really well and will get Vinson the ball when she is open.  I bet nobody calls Vinson by the wrong name lol, just messing with you Lady Cavs Fan. Good luck to you this year.

:D  That’s what I get for trying to work and type.  Hopefully Vinson will make a speedy recovery.  

On 8/9/2019 at 7:36 PM, PEARLBALL said:

When the season ended, I thought it could be a toss up for 1st next season. After seeing what Cope has added in youth, I think they are back as the front runners. Both the freshman PG and post should be able to contribute by Christmas once they have gotten their feet wet. From what I saw this summer, CC will be stronger in the post than last year and have a good mix of veterans and youth at the guard spots. Oh yeah, Also return the POY- Bella can play any position on the floor and do it very well.... Losing Morgan and Vaughn will hurt, but CC will have a deeper roster this year and that is a plus. Tullahoma has the players to contend but I wonder about the chemistry. Gotta get the post touches to keep her motivated. LC’s team has finally gotten to the junior or senior level. Those youngsters are veterans now and I think Tipps is outstanding. Who’s the best PG? Hard to say as the talent around any player is important. SCHS or FC may have the best PG but it may not actually show based on the talent around them.

I love my Vols, but man I’m ready for basketball season. 

Talking with a wildcat fan tonight at church he mentioned that the freshmen class in Tullahoma should be good as well with a point guard and a forward and also mentioned the post freshmen at CC is from Tullahoma and that FC got a transfer in from Alabama has anyone else heard this? 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

Talking with a wildcat fan tonight at church he mentioned that the freshmen class in Tullahoma should be good as well with a point guard and a forward and also mentioned the post freshmen at CC is from Tullahoma and that FC got a transfer in from Alabama has anyone else heard this? 

Who is PG at FC?

On 8/10/2019 at 8:53 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

Where is she from in Alabama and what position does she play?