8-AAA

OldEagleEye

4 hours ago, allabouttheO said:

She is very athletic....much needed plug for the Lady Lions...and just a Soph I believe

???? I was asking about the transfer from Alabama that went to FC that was mentioned earlier. I thought that FC was implying Franklin Co. and not Columbia. That was the one I was asking about. So did FC get a transfer from Alabama or not? 

Edited by BigOrangeBaller

20 hours ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

???? I was asking about the transfer from Alabama that went to FC that was mentioned earlier. I thought that FC was implying Franklin Co. and not Columbia. That was the one I was asking about. So did FC get a transfer from Alabama or not? 

Columbia received transfer from Oakland. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

8-AAA is having a Media Day on Oct 28. Coaches will be conducting a pre-season poll as well as the media. Should be a very competitive district this year. I really think the 1st team all disrtict team will have a player from 5 different teams and i could see 3 teams receiving 1st place votes. Gonna be a wild year. I'm ready for some hoops.

90warrior like your enthusiasm towards CC but the district this year has several teams that are very good and could put up a W any given night.  Don’t think any one team will dominate but do have to give Coffee the edge with coaching, a good crop of freshman, some good senior leadership to go along with the Vinson kid.  Tullahoma, Lincoln, and Lawrence will be right there with them.