8-AAA

OldEagleEye

7 minutes ago, MrSocko said:

Completely underwhelmed. Are these even the same two teams that battled last year.  I had no idea they were down this much. Yes Coffee out hustled and defense was better, but I was none too impressed with either overall.  Doubt either will be around after region.

I like others should take your opinions with a grain of salt since you were also the one who said Tullahoma would beat Coffee tonight instead they lost by 17 on their home floor.  No trash talk just stating the facts.  But you are entitled to your opinion like all others.

40 minutes ago, MrSocko said:

40 minutes ago, MrSocko said:

Completely underwhelmed. Are these even the same two teams that battled last year.  I had no idea they were down this much. Yes Coffee out hustled and defense was better, but I was none too impressed with either overall.  Doubt either will be around after region.

lol I bet ur playing Zelda in your moms basement, MEATLOAF MOM MEATLOAF, CC has given up 6 points to riverdale in a half and 8 to tullahoma in a half. Stop hating poindexter

Edited by OldEagleEye
  • Like 2