8-AAA

OldEagleEye

On 4/27/2020 at 9:53 AM, Commodorefan said:

Since this is one of the more popular threads here on the T, I thought I would bring it back to the top and give my off season predictions for 20-21 hopefully we are playing basketball by then. 

1. Coffee County

2. Lawrence County

3. Lincoln County

4. Tullahoma

5. Columbia

6. Shelbyville

7. Franklin County

Anyone else with any thoughts?

If Coffee Co. will beef up their schedule and sacrifice a few wins, they will advance much further. Columbia will stay in the middle. Shelbyville and FC  both lost key players, so whoever has best freshmen class may  be the one who stays out of cellar. 

On 5/5/2020 at 6:58 PM, ecu said:

If Coffee Co. will beef up their schedule and sacrifice a few wins, they will advance much further. Columbia will stay in the middle. Shelbyville and FC  both lost key players, so whoever has best freshmen class may  be the one who stays out of cellar. 

did coffee county lose some assistant coaches or am i hearing that wrong?  does that mean coach cope will have to go get more parents to help?  what does that do to them if they lose players and which players?

On 5/12/2020 at 10:51 PM, EagleOldEyes said:

did coffee county lose some assistant coaches or am i hearing that wrong?  does that mean coach cope will have to go get more parents to help?  what does that do to them if they lose players and which players?

I had heard that Chumley was interviewed for the Cannon Co. job. Thought that your post may have meant that he got it, but didn't know. 

On 5/15/2020 at 2:04 PM, BigOrangeBaller said:

I had heard that Chumley was interviewed for the Cannon Co. job. Thought that your post may have meant that he got it, but didn't know. 

yes I was told by a canon booster he interviewed and is waiting for early this week. told they lost some reserves because of a current assistant and will not be as deep over next few years with daughters playing.  can not be fake news when two assistants are not asked back but still leaves plenty of parents on the bench for cope 

1 hour ago, EagleOldEyes said:

yes I was told by a canon booster he interviewed and is waiting for early this week. told they lost some reserves because of a current assistant and will not be as deep over next few years with daughters playing.  can not be fake news when two assistants are not asked back but still leaves plenty of parents on the bench for cope 

Which 2 were not asked back? Rhueling's daughter was the starting point guard, Gannon's daughter is one of the best young post in the district, Chumley's daughter is pretty good all around, and then there is Bella's dad, who has another daughter coming that folks say is pretty good too. 

Edited by BigOrangeBaller

As mentioned above, this is all fake news. As I understand there is one issue in that there may not be a teaching position available for Chumley in the upcoming school year. That’s the reason for him applying elsewhere to my knowledge and not due to any issues among the staff. If he does move on, I’m sure there is another parent with a good player out there looking for a job so no worries

2 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

As mentioned above, this is all fake news. As I understand there is one issue in that there may not be a teaching position available for Chumley in the upcoming school year. That’s the reason for him applying elsewhere to my knowledge and not due to any issues among the staff. If he does move on, I’m sure there is another parent with a good player out there looking for a job so no worries

two positions available for parents if I heard correctly because Gannon is not returning to staff.  could that be fake news as well?  ask current players and find out.  

21 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

Did Chumley get the job?