8-AAA

OldEagleEye

Shelbyville is in Quarantine. Lincoln will beat them by 30 or more when they play. I had Tullahoma beating Franklin Co by 50 and they won by 40 and I had Coffee beating Columbia by 16 and they won by 20. Franklin Co and Shelbyville are at the level Columbia was 2 years ago. The only game either will compete in is against each other. Tullahoma-Lincoln will be a great game friday night. I'm saying

Tullahoma-41

Lincoln Co-45

Franklin Co-18

Coffee Co-71

3 hours ago, Commodorefan said:

Physically they looked very much like a Middle School team.  Just being honest.  People will look at the score and say Coffee ran it up but no press after first quarter, played zone all night, running clock fourth quarter and Bella only took two shots in third quarter after scoring 31 in first half.  

that is false of a statement as I have ever heard. I was there and the score was deliberately ran up by coffee pressing the entire first quarter playing the starter all the way to the fourth quarter until you did not play them anymore. reason the Vinson girl did not score as many in 3rd is she had a special defense on her and could not score so do not try to twist it to make it sound like coffee coaches get a pass on this.  injuries happen when you do this and people do not tolerate it I am just glad my rebelettes showed class something the coffee team did not 

Not arguing but I’ll stand by my statement as all true.  No press after first quarter, zone all night, running clock fourth quarter, Bella took two shots in third quarter after having 31 in first half.   Never mentioned how long starters played but I did not mention that 2 girls who have hardly any varsity time did substitute in and played in first half.   

7 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

that is false of a statement as I have ever heard. I was there and the score was deliberately ran up by coffee pressing the entire first quarter playing the starter all the way to the fourth quarter until you did not play them anymore. reason the Vinson girl did not score as many in 3rd is she had a special defense on her and could not score so do not try to twist it to make it sound like coffee coaches get a pass on this.  injuries happen when you do this and people do not tolerate it I am just glad my rebelettes showed class something the coffee team did not 

1 of many fouls against Bella 1st period. Coffee Co played 10 girls in the 1st half and played all 12 the 2nd half, including 3rd string the entire 4th period. BTW the 3rd string outscored Franklin Co 16-2 in the 4th. If you wanna see more intentional fouls just go to the article on Thunder Radio. 

0?ui=2&ik=1921bd1a8c&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Commodorefan said:

Congrats to Coffee County Lady Raiders on winning the Corey Brewer Christmas Tournament in Portland Tennessee this week.  Beat Stewarts Creek 43-29 in Finals Tuesday night wins over Pope John Paul and Summertown on Monday.  Team now 11-1 for the season.

The win over Stewarts Creek bodes well for Coffee County.  I wasn't sure if they would be able to handle the athleticism of the Murfreesboro schools.  This could be the year they break through and make the state tournament

19 hours ago, maddams said:

The win over Stewarts Creek bodes well for Coffee County.  I wasn't sure if they would be able to handle the athleticism of the Murfreesboro schools.  This could be the year they break through and make the state tournament

were you not there for the blackman game against coffee? sc and blackman are not even close and i was in attendance when they played blackman and cc can not keep up with athletes like that. good win versus summertown but not having a starter in lineup for eagles especially the pg makes a huge difference. cc might be the class of 8aaa but it will end there if play even happens after january.