8-AAA

OldEagleEye

19 hours ago, PEARLBALL said:

What the heck Ole Eagle Eye? Thought she was a good one and did well with what she had. 

I thought they would keep her, 29-29 overall, missed the region for the first time in program history, won district tournament her first year and I thought that would have earned her a couple years..

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ecu said:

How are teams looking this summer at camp?

I have been told my lady rebels at fc are starting to come together and new kids are looking good. I believe cc is only team that has played and maybe schs but cc has scheduled weak teams and dominated.  I can not wait to see my rebels take the floor under new leadership and it will be fun to see schs with a new coach and what they are able to do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2019 at 9:04 AM, EagleOldEyes said:

I have been told my lady rebels at fc are starting to come together and new kids are looking good. I believe cc is only team that has played and maybe schs but cc has scheduled weak teams and dominated.  I can not wait to see my rebels take the floor under new leadership and it will be fun to see schs with a new coach and what they are able to do.

Lmao - warren co beat your lady rebels at vb camp and the refs exact words were and I quote, I should get hazard pay for basketball this bad.  We have 8 girls at Shelbyville now, I did watch Lawrence co get throttled by Farragut and I saw Coffee beat Cookeville handily.

11 hours ago, OldEagleEye said:

Lmao - warren co beat your lady rebels at vb camp and the refs exact words were and I quote, I should get hazard pay for basketball this bad.  We have 8 girls at Shelbyville now, I did watch Lawrence co get throttled by Farragut and I saw Coffee beat Cookeville handily.

No Holman or Pitinger (two starters from last year) didn't play and another varsity out of town. So younger ones played, camps ain't about winning-development and game experience. FYI

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, OldEagleEye said:

8 total players or 8 good players?