8-AAA

OldEagleEye

4 hours ago, BigOrangeBaller said:

What I had heard was that Bean, the director, wants the new coach to only coach 1 sport. The fact that Holt is the head softball, but assistant basketball would fall in line with this since he is not the head coach of 2 sports. Also the old Tullahoma coach is the one that was let go before he ever coached a game, I think it was rumored that he had gotten in some trouble for some marijuana and that cost him his job there at Tullahoma. I think once he was let go from there he ended up at Stewart's Creek last year as an assistant.  

Thanks for the clarification on that.  I cannot for the life of me remember that coach's name, but as of today I still have not heard anything and the job is still posted on TSSAA

2 hours ago, FCmom said:

Why in the world would you want him to coach?  He is terrible and the only thing he knows about basketball is that it is round.

Coach did a great job at grundy his kids competed in a tough league and won their share of the games.  Geno is not coming to FCHS .  Expectations way to high.

47 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Coach did a great job at grundy his kids competed in a tough league and won their share of the games.  Geno is not coming to FCHS .  Expectations way to high.

Who said anything about Geno?  I never once said anything about my expectations, but good try at guessing.

I guess it depends on your definition of great - I see none of that.  All he likes to do is cuss out the kids and tell them how great he is.

14 hours ago, FCmom said:

Who said anything about Geno?  I never once said anything about my expectations, but good try at guessing.

I guess it depends on your definition of great - I see none of that.  All he likes to do is cuss out the kids and tell them how great he is.

Now,now be careful what you say about people.  The Harlow days are over, we got to get someone who can lead these girls in the right direction. Your opinion does not matter and neither does mine.  Get behind whoever they hire, support the coach and you might see a better result.

1 hour ago, rebelboy121 said:

Now,now be careful what you say about people.  The Harlow days are over, we got to get someone who can lead these girls in the right direction. Your opinion does not matter and neither does mine.  Get behind whoever they hire, support the coach and you might see a better result.

I have always been behind whoever they hire LOL, I've been invested in FC basketball probably longer than you have been alive and seen more coaches come and go than you can imagine.   I liked the result we were getting from the Heltons.

I am careful about what I say about people, if I haven't heard it come from their mouth then I won't repeat it.  You may like Mike, shoot you probably are Mike, but that doesn't change the fact that he constantly curses our kids out at that school and tells them he is the best coach they will ever have.

Edited by FCmom

6 hours ago, FCmom said:

I have always been behind whoever they hire LOL, I've been invested in FC basketball probably longer than you have been alive and seen more coaches come and go than you can imagine.   I liked the result we were getting from the Heltons.

I am careful about what I say about people, if I haven't heard it come from their mouth then I won't repeat it.  You may like Mike, shoot you probably are Mike, but that doesn't change the fact that he constantly curses our kids out at that school and tells them he is the best coach they will ever have.

Your child has graduated, let the people who run our school do their jobs.

5 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

Heard announcement Monday is coming

That's funny, heard that they haven't even interviewed anyone yet. So unless they have changed their minds and are going to let Holt coach both softball and basketball, it will be hard to announce it Monday when they haven't even done interviews yet. 

4 hours ago, BamaBoy32 said:

That's funny, heard that they haven't even interviewed anyone yet. So unless they have changed their minds and are going to let Holt coach both softball and basketball, it will be hard to announce it Monday when they haven't even done interviews yet. 

Oh, you must know all the inside information because I do not know anything except what I hear.  Did they just offer coach holt without interviewing him?