8-AAA

OldEagleEye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 3:22 PM, BigOrangeBaller said:

Which 2 were not asked back? Rhueling's daughter was the starting point guard, Gannon's daughter is one of the best young post in the district, Chumley's daughter is pretty good all around, and then there is Bella's dad, who has another daughter coming that folks say is pretty good too. 

All the player mentioned here, except the younger Vinson she is still in middle school, are on the Coffee County roster for next year and all four of the assistant coaches are still on board also.  And this is not fake news, this is the truth!

17 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

1. Coffee - Too much talent

2. Tullahoma 

3. Lawrence 

4. Lincoln - Enough talent to contend with top teams 

5. Shelbyville 

6. Columbia 

7. Franklin - Losing Holman will hurt

with changes coming I would drop the preseason two and flip it with lawrence county or lincoln county. shelbyville will split with columbia in my opinion and the lady lions will still be improved. I hold hope my rebelettes will not be in the cellar but ashtin is a very big loss for our community I hope she does well in her future endeavors 

18 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

1. Coffee - Too much talent

2. Tullahoma 

3. Lawrence 

4. Lincoln - Enough talent to contend with top teams 

5. Shelbyville 

6. Columbia 

7. Franklin - Losing Holman will hurt

Coffee clear cut #1. 2-4 is a toss up. 5-7 depends on incoming freshmen.

5 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

with changes coming I would drop the preseason two and flip it with lawrence county or lincoln county. shelbyville will split with columbia in my opinion and the lady lions will still be improved. I hold hope my rebelettes will not be in the cellar but ashtin is a very big loss for our community I hope she does well in her future endeavors 

Can you clue us in with the “changes coming” quote ?

5 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I think the Franklin co assistant coaches daughter can play. She looks like she could provide some offense this year. 

Do either Columbia or Shelbyville have any big time players? I don’t know much about them.