New club team

TeeterTot

1 hour ago, TeeterTot said:

It's ironic you used the Alliance 15-1 team has an example as that team two years ago (13-1) was the only 1 team that I'm aware of in Alliance history that did not play in the Open division at Nationals.  They played in the next division down and still did not perform well.  

Had no idea. In which case, props to them for their improvement!

I hadn't looked at that field in a long time. As good as it is, seems a bit diluted from when I saw it last time. Wasn't A5 supposed to be there? Also, looks like some of the higher ranked 18's teams pulled out. Alliance 18's are not in the field, either.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Osage said:

Time to kick the dust off this thread... TT, I looked for an AAU schedule for you guys, couldn't find it. Am I missing it, or not out yet?

Also, are the Alliance / TPV 18's teams done?

Dusting it off now.......the 16's are the second week so I don't think it's out yet.  Realistic goal I feel is a gold round finish.  With any luck on the draw and if the girls play to their potential, I think thats a fair ask.

On 6/10/2019 at 12:47 PM, Osage said:

Time to kick the dust off this thread... TT, I looked for an AAU schedule for you guys, couldn't find it. Am I missing it, or not out yet?

Also, are the Alliance / TPV 18's teams done?

Alliance 18-2 and TPV's 18's are going to Orlando.  The schedule is out.

Wish I had a popcorn GIF... I am not an Alliance insider, but I know some who are. I'll see what I can find out.

Personally (for reasons I have stated earlier in this thread), I would be surprised if either TPV or Alliance instituted any major changes after this season. I have to think that both clubs met the targets they were aiming at this year.