OOLTEWAH AT DB ROUND 1

1 minute ago, Stonewall said:

Genuinely bizarre. No where in that post are you mentioned, called out, or remotely referred. Try again. 

So now you're playing dumb. Playing maybe, maybe not. Anybody with half a brain knows who that post is referring to. Theres only about six or seven that post regularly on the DB threads and 5 of us have criticized Clarks play calling and lack of pass defense. I'm one of those 5. So that post was a dig at those 5 people that includes me. I'm just the only one (so far) that's throwing it back in your face. Obviously Clark did a pretty good job tonight so why would I criticize him after tonights game? You can go back and check every one of my almost 10,000 post and I have always praised Clark when he did a good job and Criticized him when he didn't. That's just the way it is. I help pay his salary so I can do that. If you are offended go find you a safe space with all the rest of the snowflakes.  Bye 

2 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So now you're playing dumb. Playing maybe, maybe not. Anybody with half a brain knows who that post is referring to. Theres only about six or seven that post regularly on the DB threads and 5 of us have criticized Clarks play calling and lack of pass defense. I'm one of those 5. So that post was a dig at those 5 people that includes me. I'm just the only one (so far) that's throwing it back in your face. Obviously Clark did a pretty good job tonight so why would I criticize him after tonights game? You can go back and check every one of my almost 10,000 post and I have always praised Clark when he did a good job and Criticized him when he didn't. That's just the way it is. I help pay his salary so I can do that. If you are offended go find you a safe space with all the rest of the snowflakes.  Bye 

There you go again. You got almost to the end of your post before you name-called again. It seems you’re  dealing with some insecurity issues. We could do this in perpetuity because I love it, but on a more serious note; I have said this on here before although it has been quite a while. Unless his current and former coaches are lying, Clark has been very frustrated in the last 10 years at the lack of the school allowing him to replace coaches. He has hired part time and retired guys because, unlike football schools, they have not allowed him to simply name the best available Coach and put them into a slot. He isn’t stupid. He knows many people. He hasn’t  been able to assemble the kind of staff that that you would like. I E – a Maryville staff. He has been plugging holes for sometime because he doesn’t get treated like a coach of a football school. As has been accurately stated on here, DB is more of a band school. Perhaps a topic for another time. We should all enjoy a big win tonight and a big challenge ahead next week. Oh, and the fact the Hill is at home.

I can honestly say that DB will be taken to the wood shed by Bradley next week,if tribe fans  are fired up by the performance friday night,you are either blind or stupid or both.That DB team I saw tonight is no where near a championship caliber team,period.And if I or anybody else has to go into detail or explain that to any of you,then go wonder.why DB usually one and done,or 2 and done ever year.Its late,im tired...I check in tomorrow,but people get a reality check.

4 hours ago, Stonewall said:

....aaaand your the tough guy who can call me that behind the confidentiality of a keyboard. By the way, did you ever play football?  Did you play in college?  Just curious. 

Don Q. pretends to know football and has fooled quite a few on here by posting the same thing over and over for 10 years.  He is, however, an expert on windmills.

2 hours ago, bipbopzot said:

I can honestly say that DB will be taken to the wood shed by Bradley next week,if tribe fans  are fired up by the performance friday night,you are either blind or stupid or both.That DB team I saw tonight is no where near a championship caliber team,period.And if I or anybody else has to go into detail or explain that to any of you,then go wonder.why DB usually one and done,or 2 and done ever year.Its late,im tired...I check in tomorrow,but people get a reality check.

I don't know what game you were dreaming about but DB looked pretty darn good last night.DB has enough talent to stand right with Alcoa and Greeneville ,and Alcoa stood right with Maryville.No doubt some stupid stuff has cost DB a game or two this year but they are more then capable.You factor Maryville could have beaten the number1 team and every game until the finals is at J fred.Then yes DB has a chance .I've covered the negative and all that should have never happened over the last several years but now is now and they most definitely have a chance  .

4 hours ago, jhilts said:

Don Q. pretends to know football and has fooled quite a few on here by posting the same thing over and over for 10 years.  He is, however, an expert on windmills.

You need to go to posting school because your post on here are getting tired and lazy. Don Q and windmills? That's just stupid. Can't you come up with something that has a little kick to it? 

While I have your attention, how's Stacy doing this morning? Maybe you should bake some cookies and hand deliver them. I here you're a good cook. One and done. lol!

4 hours ago, bipbopzot said:

I'm assuming you're an Ooltewah fan and you saw Bradley when they played the Owls earlier in regular season. Ooltewah scored 35 on Bradley and only 7 on DB. So I don't get where you think DB will get taken to the woodshed. It will be a tough game because Bradley Central is a very good team. I think if DB's defense plays well they will win this game.

47 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm assuming you're an Ooltewah fan and you saw Bradley when they played the Owls earlier in regular season. Ooltewah scored 35 on Bradley and only 7 on DB. So I don't get where you think DB will get taken to the woodshed. It will be a tough game because Bradley Central is a very good team. I think if DB's defense plays well they will win this game.

Can't go by other games. Every game changes week to week. Owls was also running on all clynders in that game. Injury free and what not. We did shut them down and out when the game mattered. 

This should be one of the best games across the state next week. Hard to make a prediction in this one. All I can say is, if we do our normal thing and continue as we do each week and give away easy extra 140 plus penalty yards in this game, DB wins by 2 scores. Small chance, but a big if, we can stop that, it's anyone's game. 

I'm sure DB will be smarter than SH was and put double coverage on Tucker and not kick to him. Should be a good one. Can't wait to get up there.

14 minutes ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Can't go by other games. Every game changes week to week. Owls was also running on all clynders in that game. Injury free and what not. We did shut them down and out when the game mattered. 

This should be one of the best games across the state next week. Hard to make a prediction in this one. All I can say is, if we do our normal thing and continue as we do each week and give away easy extra 140 plus penalty yards in this game, DB wins by 2 scores. Small chance, but a big if, we can stop that, it's anyone's game. 

I'm sure DB will be smarter than SH was and put double coverage on Tucker and not kick to him. Should be a good one. Can't wait to get up there.

That reminds me of a kick returner a few years ago and that's what I said all week before Devrin Young done his thing against DB.I don't know if it's down right pride ,miscommunication between the players and coaches or what.All I know is if one player is capable of beating a whole team on a return,for the 1000th time,don't kick to him.If your running the clock out with seconds to go and an 8 point lead,for gosh sakes don't throw the ball.Speaking of throwing the ball.That one pass on I think the wheel route going towards the Jumbotron was a thing of beauty.It was coming right towards me and Redwine made a perfect pass to I think Hicks.