Franklin-Grace @ Wayne County first round

wildcat89

1 hour ago, wildcat89 said:

Don't know anything about Grace but I like the way WC is playing right now, healthier than they've been since the first game of the year and the lines are finally playing up to their potential on both sides of the ball. 

WC will meet C-ville in round 2..... C-ville puts y'all out while Huntingdon sweeps their side of the bracket defeating Moore Co. In round 2 then eventually ending C-ville's greatest seasonal run ever in the 3rd round.

Edited by Big Bigby

6 hours ago, Big Bigby said:

WC will meet C-ville in round 2..... C-ville puts y'all out while Huntingdon sweeps their side of the bracket defeating Moore Co. In round 2 then eventually ending C-ville's greatest seasonal run ever in the 3rd round.

I hope your right about this week and I hope Cville thinks that way to. This WC team is much better than the beat up team that played at mtp this team is 9-1 if they had been healthy

6 hours ago, Big Bigby said:

Wayne County blows out Franklin Grace and then "upsets" Cornersville round 2. Don't be surprised at all if this team makes it the quarterfinals before bowing out to Huntingdon. 

42 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Wayne County blows out Franklin Grace and then "upsets" Cornersville round 2. Don't be surprised at all if this team makes it the quarterfinals before bowing out to Huntingdon. 

We got Bruceton on our mind just like WC better have Franklin Grace on their mind. I will discuss WC next week IF we both win this week. 

56 minutes ago, hammerhound said:

Wayne Co. better not overlook Franklin Grace they are playing well right now.

I agree, but I doubt we overlook them. Grace beat Mt. Pleasant when we couldn’t. A lot of people and newspapers will pick them to beat us at home so we ought to have a chip on our shoulder coming into Friday night.

1 hour ago, hammerhound said:

Wayne Co. better not overlook Franklin Grace they are playing well right now.

You can bet the farm that coach Rice and Crews was already planning for Grace before they went to bed last night, they won't ever overlook anybody and this WC team is playing with a chip on their shoulder after everybody had pretty much counted them out while battling through all the injuries. WC is finally playing the way we all expected them to all year and will be a tough out. 

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

We got Bruceton on our mind just like WC better have Franklin Grace on their mind. I will discuss WC next week IF we both win this week. 

Me and you ain't coaches or players so we can talk about what ifs lol. Really hoping our teams get to meet up, it's been awhile and I'm proud for you and yalls program on a great year, I know there's been a lot of hard work put into it

24 minutes ago, wildcat89 said:

Me and you ain't coaches or players so we can talk about what ifs lol. Really hoping our teams get to meet up, it's been awhile and I'm proud for you and yalls program on a great year, I know there's been a lot of hard work put into it

I agree. I have seen some good games at WC. Hoping we match up week after next. Good luck to y'all. Grace has a stud QB. 

23 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I agree. I have seen some good games at WC. Hoping we match up week after next. Good luck to y'all. Grace has a stud QB. 

I heard they did. Bruceton isn't very big but got quiet a bit of speed, if they can get the corner they're hard to catch. Their line isn't very good