Franklin-Grace @ Wayne County first round

wildcat89

Friday night by the creek can't get here fast enough! Can't wait to welcome Grace to our place! Been talking to several of our boys and they are zoned in and ready to get it going! I hope Grace does bring some fire with them so we can get Guy H. Buchannon stadium rocking and I look for it to be a packed house on the home side, hope Grace travels well as I'd like to see both sides full!

On 10/30/2017 at 7:24 AM, wildcat89 said:

But Columbia Academy moved up to 2A, thought that was the rule if you didn't go private. Wish y'all the best of luck also in the playoffs!

No, if programs have work study, they were required to go D2. There were several schools above 1A who left D1 for D2. Most notable being CPA.

Lots of talk about Graces qb but he's got a couple of receivers that are pretty darn good. Defense will have to play until whistle they do a good job of helping their qb out when the play breaks down. I know Rice is scratching his head on this bunch! This could come down to who has the ball last. I don't know what to think anymore?

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Lots of talk about Graces qb but he's got a couple of receivers that are pretty darn good. Defense will have to play until whistle they do a good job of helping their qb out when the play breaks down. I know Rice is scratching his head on this bunch! This could come down to who has the ball last. I don't know what to think anymore?

I think if WC can control the line of scrimmage our linebackers will keep him in check

14 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I think if WC can control the line of scrimmage our linebackers will keep him in check

Hoping your right! On another note, our offense has been clicking too as of late. Not much talk there this week but I think we should be able to score at will against GC defense. We need to win the turnovers. 

2 hours ago, Rings said:

Hoping your right! On another note, our offense has been clicking too as of late. Not much talk there this week but I think we should be able to score at will against GC defense. We need to win the turnovers. 

A lot of talk about Graces QB but what about wc's, 566 yards rushing the past two games and didn't play the second half two weeks ago and only couple series in second half last week. Harris is getting over a hundred yards a game with Patterson and Devers not far behind. WC will score, just gotta get enough stops from our defense to make up for any turnovers or penalties that slow WC down

46 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

Amor is like Johnny Football while at Texas A&M , if you chase him bad things happen. 

WC won't chase, they'll wait for him to run then pound him all night. I don't see WC blitzing more than one or two players a play from different positions, the rest will just be waiting at the line

8 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

WC won't chase, they'll wait for him to run then pound him all night. I don't see WC blitzing more than one or two players a play from different positions, the rest will just be waiting at the line

Sounds like we've had a good week of preparation. Let's get this thing going. I hate we haven't heard from any GC fans. They must not have internet in Franklin?

59 minutes ago, Rings said:

Sounds like we've had a good week of preparation. Let's get this thing going. I hate we haven't heard from any GC fans. They must not have internet in Franklin?

I've heard the same, I know the boys are fired up! And like I said earlier, it's always fun to play a team for the first time