(Round 1) Grainger (7-3) vs. AC Mavericks (10-0)

MAVERICK1995

3 hours ago, Space3 said:

Its been fun devil man . Go back and read the Central Greeneville thread last year playoff game. Something about Central beating Carter 43 to 42 . You didn't give Central a chance.... That's why they play the game.

Who did Ac play in the playoffs last year? Oh ya they were at home! 

The year before they played...oh wait ya I forgot they were at home. 

• Upvote 1

There's a lot of big checks being written by Greeneville fans before they even get through the interview. If the Mavs lose along the way, some might pile on, but I will be very proud of what these young men have done. The Mavericks have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If we continue to win and beat the X-Men, Avengers, and Guardians of the Galaxy, that you elevate Greeneville to, then I see many Devil's fans rocking in the corner like the last election. A little smack before the game is one thing. Eventually it becomes, "We know! Greeneville is unbeatable. No team is worthy to play them. It's a shame that college gets in the way of the NFL." So when does the city get put into the National Historic Registry as the birthplace of football? I give them credit for a great season but any given Friday!

Edited by Foxman43

7 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

No they are feeding your fever! LOL :) Anderson County wins big and upper east Tennessee is stunned! Mavs go on to win the cherished trophy! LOL good try!

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No they are feeding your fever! LOL :) Anderson County wins big and upper east Tennessee is stunned! Mavs go on to win the cherished trophy! LOL good try!

these are just predictions. shut up and play the game. devilman has made me hope greeneville takes an L and their fans have always been welcoming every time my bobcats have went up there. pure annoyance.