Page is ready for the Wave to roll in

pizzpatriot

18 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

How embarrassing. Worst 7-3 Gallatin team I've ever witnessed. Not one good win all season, and lost to a decent at best Page team tonight. Proud of the boy's fight, but as long as the current coaching staff is in place, this is what you can expect every year.

Gee whiz.....a backhanded slap. A decent at best???? Page team. How about nice win on the road against a higher seed. You are only correct about one thing....you were outcoached. Our first year in 5a.

I have followed Page football for over 25 years and really stopped posting about 6 yrs ago. BUT....I had to come out of retirement for your Crack about us. We have played a very tough schedule and we play again next week!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

How embarrassing. Worst 7-3 Gallatin team I've ever witnessed. Not one good win all season, and lost to a decent at best Page team tonight. Proud of the boy's fight, but as long as the current coaching staff is in place, this is what you can expect every year.

That seems a little harsh...

Thanks to the Page posters for keeping things respectful.  I do appreciate it when I don't have to read trash talk.  You guys made the plays when you were given the opportunity.  I really wish we could have had cut the turnovers in half.  Maybe we get that victory without those.  Good luck next week.

27 minutes ago, bulldog69 said:

Gee whiz.....a backhanded slap. A decent at best???? Page team. How about nice win on the road against a higher seed. You are only correct about one thing....you were outcoached. Our first year in 5a.

I have followed Page football for over 25 years and really stopped posting about 6 yrs ago. BUT....I had to come out of retirement for your Crack about us. We have played a very tough schedule and we play again next week!!!!!!!!

Page is better than Gallatin. That's not saying much right now. The road ends next week vs. Summit. Congrats on the win, but that won't change the fact that the Page team I witnessed tonight is not all that and a bag of chips.

13 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Page is better than Gallatin. That's not saying much right now. The road ends next week vs. Summit. Congrats on the win, but that won't change the fact that the Page team I witnessed tonight is not all that and a bag of chips.

Smh. I see why you and goldenbear are friends on here. Both of y'all are some losers...lol, good win page y'all helped kill two birds with one stone on coach t.

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

Thegreatone is really sore from getting on and off the Gallatin bandwagon.  One week everything is going well and then the next week the excuses start or it’s time to get rid of the coaches.  Gallatin played 4 good teams this year.  They got drilled by my Bucs, MJ, and Hendersonville to the tune of 107-23. They did beat Hillsboro by some miracle.  Who else did they beat, no one.  Get used to it because the Bucs will be loaded again next year and I have heard that MJ and Hendersonville will be good too. By the way your middle schools went 5-11 this year so not much help on the way.

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:38 PM, GWAVE1 said:

I think the 8 giveaways had a lot to do with the loss.  It was obvious that we could move the ball at will but could not hang on to it.  Once Gallatin did hold onto it, they scored aka last 13 mins.  Congrats to Page.  They did what they needed to.  

Totally agree hard to beat anyone with 8 turnovers...