Marion County vs Westmoreland

MarionMadness

Just now, Nickyhater said:

Well ya know Marion county kinda beat us so of course we gotta say something about their game right?

Yes! Marion county is a formidable foe.  Look up eddy brown, eric westmoreland. We lost to a good program and we played them tough from what I understand. TC is a storied program. Probably one of the things I feel most proud about in my humble football career would be beating TC all 3 years we played them and put that 1 in their 14-1 state championship season in 1993. Losing is tough but you got to try and lose with integrity. LOL folks that know me are probably laughing with me making that statement. LOL

2 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Yes! Marion county is a formidable foe.  Look up eddy brown, eric westmoreland. We lost to a good program and we played them tough from what I understand. TC is a storied program. Probably one of the things I feel most proud about in my humble football career would be beating TC all 3 years we played them and put that 1 in their 14-1 state championship season in 1993. Losing is tough but you got to try and lose with integrity. LOL folks that know me are probably laughing with me making that statement. LOL

Hey your right again! Marion county was a tough team. We played them very well. They were beatable tho. But anyways, nice job being the only team beating them!

4 minutes ago, Nickyhater said:

Hey your right again! Marion county was a tough team. We played them very well. They were beatable tho. But anyways, nice job being the only team beating them!

One thing we need to take notes on from places like south pitt, and marion, and TC. Notice the excitement and love for their program. Look at all the different posters on coach T they have. To have a good program you have to have people that love the program. Kinda a rabbed fanbase. The parents have to be all in. The community needs to be. Its that way with anything you do if you want to succeed. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 minute ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

One thing we need to take notes on from places like south pitt, and marion, and TC. Notice the excitement and love for their program. Look at all the different posters on coach T they have. To have a good program you have to have people that love the program. Kinda a rabbed fanbase. The parents have to be all in. The community needs to be. Its that way with anything you do if you want to succeed. 

Yea. I’m sorry to all the westmoreland fan base about earlier. And I am sorry to coach Harris too. Do you know what district Trousdale County is?

18 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Parents, fans and a good tradition go along ways. Players feed off the fan base that comes to games. Now even us Pirate fans slack sometimes on being at games and filling the stands but I think that’s because we are a little spoiled. If it is a known blow out game we barely fill the stands. Playoffs the stands get bigger crowds but the deeper we go they finally show up. One thing you can always count on though, yes we all support our team winning or losing. Like some posted earlier, United we stand, divided we fall. Community plays a lot in high school football no matter what town you come from!

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Parents, fans and a good tradition go along ways. Players feed off the fan base that comes to games. Now even us Pirate fans slack sometimes on being at games and filling the stands but I think that’s because we are a little spoiled. If it is a known blow out game we barely fill the stands. Playoffs the stands get bigger crowds but the deeper we go they finally show up. One thing you can always count on though, yes we all support our team winning or losing. Like some posted earlier, United we stand, divided we fall. Community plays a lot in high school football no matter what town you come from!

One thing about westmoreland is the stands are ALWAYS filled up. That’s what I love about it. Don’t matter if we know we are about to get murdered. We are gonna come to that game and support our team.

3 minutes ago, Nickyhater said:

Ya know what else I like about westmoreland? Is that it’s been almost a week since the Marion County game and we still on here talking about it because we love westmoreland football so much. GO EAGLES EVEN THOUGH OUR SEASONS OVER. 

Well, you’ve got basketball to look forward to. So keep supporting! 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We will see little buddy! I have a son on his way up and am looking forward to the next couple years. Hes in middle school now. If the kid from east robertson doesnt go to CPA he will makes some waves in this region. He played against our highschool as an 8th grader when their middleschool season ended and caught a long pass. Supposedly he scored 2 tds against white house heritage! Thats pretty good as an 8th grader. I know TC should be good but like this year injuries can bite you pretty quick. 

That’s good thing about having depth and having most starters that are sophomores and having one of the best freshmen in the area it’s always next man up that’s all well and good that you’ll could have that kid maybe Westmoreland could actually score a TD in next few years vs TC nah we will be better than good we will be the favorite to represent the east for next 3-4 years starting next year 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

That’s good thing about having depth and having most starters that are sophomores and having one of the best freshmen in the area it’s always next man up that’s all well and good that you’ll could have that kid maybe Westmoreland could actually score a TD in next few years vs TC nah we will be better than good we will be the favorite to represent the east for next 3-4 years starting next year 

What’re you talking about actually scoring a TD? We did score on MC bud. Do you not know the score? It was 28-7!