Memphis Freedom Prep @Lake Co

mrbigster

8 minutes ago, Waker said:

It starts with a community or neighborhood. As a kid the right direction is following your coach or parents or a local community leaders lead. Not a over paid athlete that hasn't visited their community since making out. I lived in Memphis for many years. I know what goes on down that way. When you are out of town playing against teams in rural West Tennessee, you are in towns that have kids that leave high school and sign up for service because they love their country, and many have died for that. I'm sure there were families in that stand last night that have had their kids do just that! They are against police brutality as much as you are! Protest in Memphis!!!!!! The people of Lake Co have never driven to Memphis and hurt anyone! 

I believe families in Memphis go to the military. As a matter of fact I have dozens of family and friend that are in or participated in the miitary. THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE MILITARY. Protest in Memphis sounds priviliged also

3 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

Your kids are privileged

So are yours. Your country's constitution states that ALL MEN have rights...the first ten amendments guarantee that these rights not be taken from you or your children, and are protected by your government.

I'm not blind or stupid, and I know that each individual is not always held accountable for misusing "power" via position, but your country is not at fault for that. If I get a bad burger at McDonalds, I don't go to the game on Friday night to protest, I go to McDonalds...why protest against your country, which has in writing accounted for your "liberties", instead of protesting against the entity you feel has failed you?

27 minutes ago, horse said:

If these 15 & 18 year old didn't turn into theses ignorant criminals would be a start. My secret I teach my kids right from wrong and I'm presence in their life everyday.

That’s not just your secret, it’s every decent persons secret and it’s what I teach my son as well. So how does that take a stand and stop other people like you from committing crimes? Since that’s what u were suggesting they do. And why are you automatically assuming that the Freedom Prep students will become the criminals? What are u basing this on besides the obvious? 

8 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

So are yours. Your country's constitution states that ALL MEN have rights...the first ten amendments guarantee that these rights not be taken from you or your children, and are protected by your government.

I'm not blind or stupid, and I know that each individual is not always held accountable for misusing "power" via position, but your country is not at fault for that. If I get a bad burger at McDonalds, I don't go to the game on Friday night to protest, I go to McDonalds...why protest against your country, which has in writing accounted for your "liberties", instead of protesting against the entity you feel has failed you?

No my kids are definately not privilged first of all. Secondly those amendments you speak of I will take them to the graves of the people killed by police every year and read the amendments to them. My country is definately at fault for allowing it to happen.

12 minutes ago, willie2888 said:

I believe families in Memphis go to the military. As a matter of fact I have dozens of family and friend that are in or participated in the miitary. THIS IS NOT AGAINST THE MILITARY. Protest in Memphis sounds priviliged also

Ok Willie. I hope the kids protest in Lake co changes the way they are treated in their community down in Memphis. Have a good night, sir. 

4 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

That’s not just your secret, it’s every decent persons secret and it’s what I teach my son as well. So how does that take a stand and stop other people like you from committing crimes? Since that’s what u were suggesting they do. And why are you automatically assuming that the Freedom Prep students will become the criminals? What are u basing this on besides the obvious? 

I didn't say these kids would become criminals.He ask me how these kids could make a stance. And i said by not becoming a criminal would be a start.The obvious is you wanted see something I didn't say and make it something it wasn't. 

Just now, willie2888 said:

No my kids are definately not privilged first of all. Secondly those amendments you speak of I will take them to the graves of the people killed by police every year and read the amendments to them. My country is definately at fault for allowing it to happen.

While you're at the cemetery, visit the untold hundreds of thousands of American servicemen and women who have given their lives in order for you to protest. If not for them Stalin or Hitler might have written the documents that DICTATE your everyday existence. Ask a Cuban emigrant from Castro's heyday what life is like without choices...I have.

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

While you're at the cemetery, visit the untold hundreds of thousands of American servicemen and women who have given their lives in order for you to protest. If not for them Stalin or Hitler might have written the documents that DICTATE your everyday existence. Ask a Cuban emigrant from Castro's heyday what life is like without choices...I have.

I visit my Grandfather's once a year in Veteran's Cementary in Memphis that's enough for little ole me. 

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Ag it on cousin eddy...I see you practice what you preach! Typical hypocrite...bash me and you can’t shut up now! Remember I’m the troublemaker lmbo...bye Felicia 

Hahahaha. Typical person always looking for faults in others. I am just haveing a conversation with Willie. We had several last year. I am not praising singing proud to be an American as soon as the horn sounds. See it is stupid people like you that cause all of the turmoil. Ag it on then try to get on a high horse. That’s why you didn’t have the balls to come meet me at half time of our game. Bigster is at least a stand up guy. So yes bye bye. Back to the real men.